**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Banquet Rewards Mail Expiry date

TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 247 ★★★
Today, I've been back from a vacation on which I forgot to bring my phone along. My alliance ended the Banquet event with 5.3 million points. I opened the game inbox and saw no banquet rewards mail.
My trip started on Jan 6th and I don't know when the rewards got rolled out. And I 've been in my alliance all the time up till now.
I just watched some youtuber opening their banquet rewards. I just don't understand why big rewards like this have such a short duration of being claimable (1 or 2 days only if I'm being correct on what I saw).
Do you think I can contact support and ask for the missed rewards?

Comments

• Options

You can ask, worst they can say is no.

That sucks but also that is the scenario I expect :D
  • Options
    Make sure to check your stash first, then ask kabam support if it isn't claimable under the rewards part of the stash.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Make sure to check your stash first, then ask kabam support if it isn't claimable under the rewards part of the stash.

Thank you. I just checked and they arent there. i think they expired
  • Options

Rewards came out Jan 6th. And yes, even though Mail Msg might not have lasted more than a few days, the rewards would have still been claimable from STASH for I believe only 7 days.

So looks like you missed them by a day.

You could try submitting a Support Ticket. If they can see you have regularly logged in every day BEFORE vacation, then nothing for 8 days, they might give them to you.

(if just a casual player who regularly skips logging in for days at a time, for those players I doubt they would give in)

Thank you 🙂
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    Do update us what happened in the end.
    Mr.Vegabond
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,945 ★★★★★
    Great news!
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    Great response!! Just out of curiosity - where have you been on vacation? :smile: don’t tell me jail
  • Options

Great response!! Just out of curiosity - where have you been on vacation? :smile: don’t tell me jail

To a countryside for some refreshing pace :D
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    TrongNov said:

To a countryside for some refreshing pace :D
    Good to hear mate 😅
  • Options
    Awesome news! So glad support was able to help you!