**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lets talk about Human Torch

Mcoc_Play3rMcoc_Play3r Posts: 38
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
It appears that his nova flame works differently now, or am I missing something? Before when hes awaken, I would use if and sometimes I get it back within 2-3 matches. Now they have these numbers and it goes to 99 after like 5-6 matches and I still dont get it back. My HT is sig 140… anyone experiencing this? Is it one of those bugs or silent nerf again?? Kinda annoyed.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Mcoc_Play3rMcoc_Play3r Posts: 38
    Nocko said:

I've legit never used his awakened ability :lol:
    So i cant say i've experienced it... or noticed it if i have.
    But yeah that sucks if he's bugged.

Just weird nobody mentioned it. I just retest again and went through a whole quest without getting a second nova. I usually get them every 2-3 fights before.

• Options

It appears that his nova flame works differently now, or am I missing something? Before when hes awaken, I would use if and sometimes I get it back within 2-3 matches. Now they have these numbers and it goes to 99 after like 5-6 matches and I still dont get it back. My HT is sig 140… anyone experiencing this? Is it one of those bugs or silent nerf again?? Kinda annoyed.

It is a bug in persistent charges that should be fixed real soon
  • Options
    BluestoneBluestone Posts: 28
    Same thing happened to me on TB absorbing man, thought of 2/3 revives , I'd would get nova flame back , but those numbers reset from 100 to zero ,and got no prefight.
    Lost a lot of resources because of that ..
  • Options
    Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★
    edited January 2023

Ghost_Fan said:

Is it one of those bugs or silent nerf again??

People use the words silent nerf so often nowadays.
    If you had taken some time to check the bugs section you would realize that persistent charges in general are bugged, instead of theorising with your tinfoil hat.

Im just asking a question if anyone experience something different with HT, mate. No need to be a dik and thanks for answering the question.

No, no, no. You were implying that he was nerfed by Kabam without announcing anything (again?). And you preconceive the guy that will read it at the same time. It's not ok.
  • Options
    Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    Feeney234 said:

Ghost_Fan said:

If you had taken some time to check the bugs section you would realize that persistent charges in general are bugged, instead of theorising with your tinfoil hat.

Bro you act like people sit here and say "lets search this forums before making a post". I know for a fact i dont have time for that. Make a post. Check later. Ignore the "OMG UsE SeArCh bEFoRe PoStiNg" [removed] such as yourself.

What are you, the search police? 🤣
    Yeah why should I expect people to use common sense?
    He had timed to put his tin foil hat on but not to do a 10 secs search. Right...
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 441 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    Feeney234 said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Bro you act like people sit here and say "lets search this forums before making a post". I know for a fact i dont have time for that. Make a post. Check later. Ignore the "OMG UsE SeArCh bEFoRe PoStiNg" [removed] such as yourself.

What are you, the search police? 🤣
    That is what you should do in the first place, search. There are a lot of posts regarding the charges, there is no need for another post..
This discussion has been closed.