3rd Year Anniversary Event!

Comments

• loader187loader187 Member Posts: 222 ★★
    It's our own fault. It's 10% up time for each 100k Facebook likes. So since we only got around 800k Facebook likes that means we only get 80% up time today.
  • Bill0927Bill0927 Member Posts: 39
    Kabam maybe with all the $1 purchases you can get a server that stays up?
  • Run477Run477 Member Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    This is getting a little ridiculous now...
  • Mitchwoo83Mitchwoo83 Member Posts: 1
    Every time something new is introduced, it seems like you are not prepared and we get emergency maintenance. IPhone users can get on, but Android still can't. The new arena is going to be hard to grind, and now I get less time to do it.
  • ShadowZetShadowZet Member Posts: 11
    Mitchwoo83 wrote: »
    Every time something new is introduced, it seems like you are not prepared and we get emergency maintenance. IPhone users can get on, but Android still can't. The new arena is going to be hard to grind, and now I get less time to do it.

i am on android and i have been trying to join for 1 hour and all i get is failed to olg in the contest is currently down for emergency mainenace. please check back shortly and internet problems
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,412 ★★★★

I have iPad and can't get on. Incompetent idiots....
  • SrkSrk Member Posts: 1
    Wish you very happy 3rd anniversary.
    Good luck.
    Crine60 wrote: »

you realize he said iphone users
  • tearheretearhere Member Posts: 34
    Wish you a more years to come but pls lessen the emergency maintenance kabam pls
    I have iPhone and I also cant get on. It’s down for everyone. Android users always seem to think iPhones do magik...but then they always get another android for their next phone
  • Hendo2014Hendo2014 Member Posts: 70
    What better way to celebrate 3 years of mcoc than a long server downtime.
    That just about sums up kabam over that period of time!!!
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,412 ★★★★
    ShadowZet wrote: »
    Crine60 wrote: »

you realize he said iphone users

Yes, people always talk iOS versus Android. Why would iphone be able to get on but not iPad?
    In fact, an android user’s is up in our bg but people with iPhones still has game down
  • Joep133Joep133 Member Posts: 6
    Just a shame after all the promotion that it doesnt actually work
  • ExecutionExecution Member Posts: 11
    you gotta be kidding me, i just logged in, and now it says no internet wth.
  • Draggy2032Draggy2032 Member Posts: 20
    edited December 2017
    Does anyone know why the game is crashing any idea when it's going to be fixed it let me on opened a few crystals and then it crashed again
    This is the worst anniversary ever.
    You should let us buy the crystal 10 times for this ****i7sz5vbhkhdy.jpg
    I'm definitely not logging in on year 4 if I'm still here
    This is why we cant have good things
  • unknownunknown Member Posts: 378
    Run477 wrote: »
    I have iPhone and I also cant get on. It’s down for everyone. Android users always seem to think iPhones do magik...but then they always get another android for their next phone

Thats cause we know better than to spend 1k on a POS phone
  • PrinceIndiaPrinceIndia Member Posts: 49
    I got the Spider-Man stark enhanced and suddenly game went down again. Not sure if I received the champ properly. :(
    Wtf game is up few mins and then now its down again?!really kabam?!dissapointing sigh
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Member Posts: 125
    Got Hyperion...thank you kabam
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,229 ★★★
    Geez. Congratulations marvel contest of maintenance
    One word:Kabamed
    Very dissapointing tsk
  • Draggy2032Draggy2032 Member Posts: 20
    It's a shame we can't even play with our new characters. I got a 4* Howard and a Medusa and I can't even see them really kabam. This has to be the worst anniversary ever. Please fix your game.
    i bought the 1 dollar offer and got kingpin i really dont know if he is good or bad since i never play against or never had him and i really wanted spiderman stark or hyperion but please tell me if he is good or bad
  • Zilla2000Zilla2000 Member Posts: 17
    How many times can you purchase the dollar crystal?