**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Final Round! White Tiger v Gladiator!

Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,980 ★★★★★

Here’s the rundown on the final round of the Summoner’s Choice! Who do you want to see?

Comments

• L1zardW1zardL1zardW1zard Posts: 144 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    This is a really tough choice, both key abilities are very very interesting. However, I do like Gladiator's design a bit more so I'm gonna go with Gladiator, I'll be fine with either them though both seem very interesting.
    I also want a new cosmic to dethrone Herc it's been two years lol.
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Voting White Tiger just because I want an OP Tigra synergy

(Also her kit sounds cool af and I grew up on the Ultimate Spider-Man show)
  • I wonder how many buffs gladiator gets on defense, because if he gets a lot, then he'll be a lot of fun to fight with Chavez
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,980 ★★★★★
    Axew said:

If I remember correctly, White Tiger has ties to Iron Fist. And I’d love to get a synergy that makes the MCOC character better than his Netflix show counterpart
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 348 ★★★
    This is a disgrace
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Axew said:

If I remember correctly, White Tiger has ties to Iron Fist. And I’d love to get a synergy that makes the MCOC character better than his Netflix show counterpart
    Totally. And if that isn’t the case, hopefully he has a buff lined up later this year
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    i put all my votes into White Tiger both because she sounds awesome and i'd love a new class to get the Summoner's Choice treatment.
  • vsknight89vsknight89 Posts: 55
    Been voting Gladiator all this time but looking at both of their kits, going to vote for white tiger this time.
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 461 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    This feels like Hercules vs. Omega Sentinel all over again. Some people want White Tiger because they think she'll be a good addition to the Mystic roster, and some people want Gladiator because they like the character and just want to see another big strong Cosmic champion.

I'm definitely going to be voting for White Tiger. Based off the way they describe their abilities, White Tiger seems to actually be a fun and useful champion to play while Gladiator just seems to be another powerful ramp-up champ (the whole "gain extra Confidence from clear, decisive victories" thing makes it sound like he's going to be designed to end fights quickly, and since I doubt Kabam would ever willingly make another champion as powerful as Hercules, he'll probably just be a little worse overall).
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★
    Gladiator for me

But I’m also very happy Spider Punk was junked
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★

i put all my votes into White Tiger both because she sounds awesome and i'd love a new class to get the Summoner's Choice treatment.

You think it’s Mystic’s turn do you?
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 830 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    I'm a bit meh about the final two. Gladiator was my least favourite as another Cosmic is the last thing we need adding to the Contest of Hercules. White Tiger could be an interesting kit, but it depends how unique her kit ends up being / how different to someone like Tigra.

It's a popularity contest, and as such the right champion will win. I wonder if some of the beaten champions would have been more interesting and different though.
  • Wolviedrone97Wolviedrone97 Posts: 185
    Deathlok
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    WHITE TIGER FOR THE WIN!!!!

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

You think it’s Mystic’s turn do you?
    It definitely shouldn't be Cosmic again, especially so soon!
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Did the previous candidates also have descriptions of what their Key Abilities would have been, or is this just something they have rolled out for the final two?
    That would influence me more than voting based on comics / costume.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    We have a spider event coming in the timeline White Tiger will win. Gladiator is who I’m voting for 👍🏼
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

Did the previous candidates also have descriptions of what their Key Abilities would have been, or is this just something they have rolled out for the final two?
    That would influence me more than voting based on comics / costume.

It's usually only the last two or four.