**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

The debate is finally over

Comments

• Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 769 ★★★
    Very exciting. I just took up my Prof X and thought it was a shame I didn’t have a reason to use iceman with him besides the synergy. I’d love both a little more damage and would really love some more utility beyond the immunities and evade counter. Maybe he can build to an absolute zero that functions like webfoam where he counters miss and unstoppable on top of his cold snap countering evade. But even just a value buff and fourth immunity would be a win
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,859 ★★★★★

Unless they take an existing immunity away in exchange…
    or they give him frostbite as well, which then makes five…
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Next, make Groot shock immune
    A forum user once made the argument to a Kabam mod that trees can’t be shocked
    Let’s see if we can make it happen
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,189 ★★★★★
    Iceman was my first R3 for TB. Hope the base damage increase will be good for current meta. Sick of his pillow fists.
  • Options

Rookiie said:

Not saying I disagree with this, but have you ever seen a tree stuck by lightning? (Or am I just stupid and that’s a completely different thing?)

I think I found the thread for you:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/392875#Comment_392875

Was wrong about the Kabam mod part unless that happened elsewhere (can’t recall tbh, or I mistook Guardians for mods).
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,101 ★★★★★

Unless they take an existing immunity away in exchange…
    *Monkey paw curls one finger*
    Granted Icesnap immunity.
    Removed bleed immunity
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,805 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

I mean... (50 seconds in)

https://youtu.be/szOnAUnuMLk?t=50

Trees are very much not immune to lightning. If I recall correctly, they contain a lot of water which gets superheated and turns to gas when struck by lightning. When that water expands from its liquid form into its gaseous form, it blows the tree apart.

Kind of how Antman would have dealt with Thanos if a certain segment of the fanbase had been the writers of Infinity War.
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

Rookiie said:

Kind of how Antman would have dealt with Thanos if a certain segment of the fanbase had been the writers of Infinity War.

LOL 🤣
    I mean, they’re not wrong
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,765 ★★★★★
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,859 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

if anything he could maybe be bleed immune but then again since he’s sentient he probably can bleed
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Rookiie said:

I mean... (50 seconds in)

https://youtu.be/szOnAUnuMLk?t=50

Trees are very much not immune to lightning. If I recall correctly, they contain a lot of water which gets superheated and turns to gas when struck by lightning. When that water expands from its liquid form into its gaseous form, it blows the tree apart.

Big difference between lightning and getting shocked. Wood is a poor conductor of electricity
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,517 ★★★★★