**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

America Chavez: EoP run

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,168 ★★★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I can’t find any online, though maybe I just am searching wrong. Has anyone, or do you know someone who is going to, posted a video of them doing the duel carina challenge vol 3 using America Chavez and Ghost rider (helmet heir and thinking with portals)?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Pikolu said:

Yes I know a guy, his has a YT channel called Pikolu, here is a link to his video.

https://youtu.be/W-Re1Sg5TI8

You’re the best!! And you just earned another subscriber.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Comenting just to find this video later :)
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,156 ★★★★

FYI it'll he easier to go with a juggs solo run then a full dimensional being team, juggs is far better than chavez tbh

I thought you loved Chavez and wanted to r4 her
  • Options

FYI it'll he easier to go with a juggs solo run then a full dimensional being team, juggs is far better than chavez tbh

Chavez is a far better run if you are also doing switch and rogue double run. I also only used 42 revives in my Chavez run, and a lot of those were the last 9% of thanos because I was tired and wanted to be done lol.
  • Options
    mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★
    Doing this after she gets buffed IF I can wait any longer since they are the only 2 challenges I have left.
  • Options
    mmmbanyas said:

Doing this after she gets buffed IF I can wait any longer since they are the only 2 challenges I have left.

Good plan, her buff should be Monday with the new update.
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    I'm excited! America is so fun to play already, I can't wait to see her in action after.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

mmmbanyas said:

Good plan, her buff should be Monday with the new update.
    Definitely looking forward to this! Took her to r3 a few weeks ago
  • Options

Not if I have a r4 Chavez versus a four-star jugs.
  • Options
    mmmbanyas said:

Have you started your run tonight or already finished it?

• Options

mmmbanyas said:

Have you started your run tonight or already finished it?

All done, about 60 l1 revives because I used no potions except for the last 30% of Thanos. So the majority of my deaths were just from block damage lol
  • Options
    @mmmbanyas Any suggestions for a part you found particularly diffucult? I’ve watched and studied Pikolu’s video so I thing I’m ready for when I tackle it tomorrow night. I’m currently camped out at the swap node and have r4 duped Chavez, r1 GR and 5*r5 Chavez, potions and 123 l1 revives and 20 l2 revives.
  • Options

@mmmbanyas Any suggestions for a part you found particularly diffucult? I’ve watched and studied Pikolu’s video so I thing I’m ready for when I tackle it tomorrow night. I’m currently camped out at the swap node and have r4 duped Chavez, r1 GR and 5*r5 Chavez, potions and 123 l1 revives and 20 l2 revives.

Ikaris is an easy solo, scorpion was hell for me because of his evade mechanic and the burst damage since I never healed. With that stash you won’t have any problems especially if you have potions unlike me. The nodes on the fights make it hard to do her optimal rotation but the sp2 damage is nice and can chip away scorpion.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    It is done. 114 l1 revives, and no units, but it is done. Next up, the Scarlet Witch Run, then Spidey people. Lack of skills hurts.
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★

It is done. 114 l1 revives, and no units, but it is done. Next up, the Scarlet Witch Run, then Spidey people. Lack of skills hurts.

By any change you remember wich were the most expensives fights? I plan to use Chavez for Kraven, Ikaris and thanos and want to know how expensive it's going to be
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Thanos used 71 (phase 1 and last phase were about equally split and I didn't heal up for any fights), and Kraven was about 30. I just couldn't get him to sp2 and he'd always throw a sp1, which then lays the trap. If you can bait it it's easier. Also, any champ where I can't reliable parry I have a harder time dealing with. @Soyheyor123
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    Thanks! It seems I have to farm a lot more haha
  • Options
    I am possibly one of the worst EoP players though. Most can get it done in a third of that, but better safe than sorry I say.