**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Awareness regarding how to play aw and aq

Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
edited February 2023 in General Discussion
Kabam i think you should tackle a scenario where u can teach people how to play aq and aw. many new players dont know how to play aq and aw.
Below are images i have added to show that 62 kills in aw is the proof that they dont know even 1 kill make a difference in Winning aw

Comments

• Options

It’s off-season man.

But still 62 kills man
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Why is it Kabam's problem with people not caring during off season. There's so many videos and guides out there to learn from. If people don't want to use those guides and videos that's on them. If it's your alliance mate, then teach them your knowledge.

Seems like the OP is a brag post lol. At 1 loyalty for 3 attempts, 62 kills only cost the opponent 21 loyalty..
    I didn't think about that. Good job on those kills.
  • Options
    Tony886 said:

Kabam i think you should tackle a scenario where u can teach people how to play aq and aw. many new players dont know how to play aq and aw.
    Below are images i have added to show that 62 kills in aw is the proof that they dont know even 1 kill make a difference in Winning aw

Or maybe they already *do* know how to play AW (or at least what counts and doesn’t count for points).
    If they have already reached 3 attempts against a defender, doesn’t matter how many more attempts they want to use on them.
    Doesn’t matter whether it is only 3 attempts, or they run it up to 3000 attempts. Same amount of points. (unless it ends in a tie, and comes down to Fight Duration).

Actually, could lull the opponents into false sense of security. “Look, we have a HUGE differential in Kills, the war is in the bag, don’t have to try as hard the rest of the way”. Lol
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    maybe they just trying hard to kill them so they can use their champs on questing😂
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

Why is it Kabam's problem with people not caring during off season. There's so many videos and guides out there to learn from. If people don't want to use those guides and videos that's on them. If it's your alliance mate, then teach them your knowledge.

Seems like the OP is a brag post lol. At 1 loyalty for 3 attempts, 62 kills only cost the opponent 21 loyalty..
    What's to brag about, its there unsuccessful attempts to not defeating my defenders. In game there are people who are way better than me , I'm not near to them.
    Seriously what to say kind hearted people, really not appreciated this days.
    In my alliance i teach many things to my members.
    But it's things people don't understand in game like what are linked nodes and node buffs.
    Because of that people leave game.in early stage of game.

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    Tony886 said:

Graves_3 said:

What's to brag about, its there unsuccessful attempts to not defeating my defenders. In game there are people who are way better than me , I'm not near to them.
    But it's things people don't understand in game like what are linked nodes and node buffs.

One thing you can teach them is to read nodes since reading is half the battle. A lot of players don't bother to read things carefully and come here to complain that it's not working as intended. Should Kabam teach them how to read nodes to? I'm not sure what you are saying in regards to really not appreciate this day. Summoners need to do more then just smash buttons, reading nodes and taking the right attackers is 90% of the battle. Not sure why Kabam needs to everything for summoners. When is it the players fault for not learning the game. I have played many games that are just smash buttons and after a while it gets really boring. this game requires a lot of practice and reading, I know someone will say I play this game to smash buttons. Maybe don't do AW, War or hard content. Just do Act 1-4 with your 6 star rank 4. there's different level of difficulties for everyone.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,189 ★★★★★
    He was probably testing out fights with hercules. I know I would do some fights with specific champs to see if it will work or not. Just preparation for the war season.
  • Options
    zuffy said:

He was probably testing out fights with hercules. I know I would do some fights with specific champs to see if it will work or not. Just preparation for the war season.

Dude

Tony886 said:

Graves_3 said:

One thing you can teach them is to read nodes since reading is half the battle. A lot of players don't bother to read things carefully and come here to complain that it's not working as intended. Should Kabam teach them how to read nodes to? I'm not sure what you are saying in regards to really not appreciate this day. Summoners need to do more then just smash buttons, reading nodes and taking the right attackers is 90% of the battle. Not sure why Kabam needs to everything for summoners. When is it the players fault for not learning the game. I have played many games that are just smash buttons and after a while it gets really boring. this game requires a lot of practice and reading, I know someone will say I play this game to smash buttons. Maybe don't do AW, War or hard content. Just do Act 1-4 with your 6 star rank 4. there's different level of difficulties for everyone.

The people who did those failed attempt of 62 kills are not my members.
    And i won't teach them its not my responsibility.
    Kabam introduce training section right.so i just wanted them to extend with some new content like aq and aw too.
    They putting champion spolight youtube video links in each champion info.
    So they can extend why putting videos like how to play and so on.
  • Options
    zuffy said:

What dude that herc is mine. That's my top tier champ i always bring in aw. I wasn't testing him
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 306 ★★
    Tony886 said:

It’s off-season man.

But still 62 kills man
    i guess they just revived with l1 revives and try to finish the war. i don't want to use items in off season too.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 643 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    62 kills is the same as 3 as far as points go if it’s all on the same node, even spread out it’s not truly 62 most bonus
  • Options

Tony886 said:

It’s off-season man.

But still 62 kills man
    i guess they just revived with l1 revives and try to finish the war. i don't want to use items in off season too.
    Yes i posted that in order to make kabam realise they put how to parry in training ground .
    So may be they can also put how to play aw and aq in training grounds too.
    May be my suggestion is wrong but its not that stupid, for making my post disagree