Options

Awaken and high sig Abs Man or Tigra ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I am a mid Tigra player and used her for few fights here and there . Pulled both Abs Man and Tigra recently and was debating to use my generic and high sig 1 of them . Which one should it be ?

Awaken and high sig Abs Man or Tigra ? 46 votes

Tigra
36%
ege999menblackdragonightCrazyjack719Logan00AmaadAkiraErcarretLpooCeltic1981abamHamoBlamo51PugthugzSeñor DudeAnsh_A9Suhailshut_up_heatherHalpyUwU69420 17 votes
Abs Man
63%
EfilwenTerraKaspYTThatGuyYouSaw235SCP1504AZJC36PikoluLukeYoshikiAyden_noah1KRANꓘBvukas11Powerofpain1001Ewell65SSS69RenaxqqDrDavid69TrashPanda12KznJenskeDBanannaPandaLBN1 29 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    Tigra
    If you're good at playing tigra, it's her no question imo. If you awaken tigra and you still have 2 potential R4s. You awaken abs man, tigra is not worth investing that heavily into yet.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,645 ★★★★
    Abs Man
    Absorbing Man deals massive amounts of damage when properly ramped up. He needs high sig for this to work, so I think he would be a wise choice. Still, awakened Absorbing Man is decent, just go for high sig for the biggest return
  • Options
    Zak2025Zak2025 Posts: 60
    Abs Man
    rlly just depends who ur good with
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    Abs Man
    Keep in mind that Abs Man might get rebalanced and it's pretty hard to play with him. Use both champs in some content and then decide.
  • Options
    BanannaPandaBanannaPanda Posts: 103
    edited February 2023
    Abs Man
    Personally chose Abs cause I already have the tigra at 5*, but her sig just quickens a double sp1 ramp up. It doesn’t take too long to do, and abs really benefits from high sig and gets a good defense buff from it
  • Options
    Señor DudeSeñor Dude Posts: 67
    Tigra
    If you're focusing on BGs, it's tigra all the way. A good matchup for her is pretty much a guaranteed sub-35 second match