Options

Any update on 7 stars champions?

Would love to get an update on when they'll come in the game.
Furthermore, will they cost the normal 10k shards or more?

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

7714dtl said:

Unfortunately Kabam's number 1 strategy for building excitement is to not put out info. We probably won't know till about a week before they drop if we get that much notice

We've known since last October/November that they are coming in spring. It's no different than any other piece of content being released. They play it close because dates might change.

This community is not good with understanding if something has to change. If Kabam says March 1st, and it gets pushed a week, you'll say they can't ever release anything on time blah blah blah.

We know they're coming in the spring. We'll get more info soon. Probably with March's release notes.
    All of the above, plus Jax informed the community a little over a week ago that there is no new information to share and we will know more when there is more to know. We won’t have to ask.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 802 ★★★
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,070 ★★★★★
    JOC_3096 said:

I mean, not giving an exact time i get, but surely they decided which champs will be in it on release or AT LEAST how many shards it's going to cost by now... No news is bad news folks we're getting 2014 champ line up and 15k shards a pop 👌

No news is good news for this community.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

7714dtl said:

Unfortunately Kabam's number 1 strategy for building excitement is to not put out info. We probably won't know till about a week before they drop if we get that much notice

We've known since last October/November that they are coming in spring. It's no different than any other piece of content being released. They play it close because dates might change.

This community is not good with understanding if something has to change. If Kabam says March 1st, and it gets pushed a week, you'll say they can't ever release anything on time blah blah blah.

We know they're coming in the spring. We'll get more info soon. Probably with March's release notes.
    I agree with this as this is what I was thinking based on how things have been done in the past and what they have said in recent posts from Jax and such.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
    Oh... you didn't hear? 7-Stars are 'Coming Soon'... w/ Bases. 👀

• Options
    JOC_3096 said:

I mean, not giving an exact time i get, but surely they decided which champs will be in it on release or AT LEAST how many shards it's going to cost by now... No news is bad news folks we're getting 2014 champ line up and 15k shards a pop 👌

If only I could take bets against all these predictions, I would be able to buy a full roster of 7* champs soon after release.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I’m ready to open a few.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★

Oh... you didn't hear? 7-Stars are 'Coming Soon'... w/ Bases. 👀

This great. But I can't see why my reference to another of the historic "coming soon" moments in this game's history was removed from this thread. All I had said was "Early June"...

IYKYK...