**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Last SQ Compensation?

13»

Comments

• Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Posts: 79
    edited March 2023

Now it's vanished, now it's here lol
  • CobraSCobraS Posts: 56
    It is indeed, but still cant claim it
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    the new compensation is still unclaimable

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Omg u got 2 😱
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

Omg u got 2 😱
    the 2nd one appeared on my inbox along when the daily rewards from calendar but still can't claim.. the 2nd one got dangerous crystal shards though while the 1st one got mojos choice crystal
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 129
    Hello I completed it but never even received the compensation to even not be able to claim them? Was wondering if they are sending this to everyone that completed the SQ as I do every month.
  • Head over to the current MERGED Thread (see sticky announcement at very top of forums too), dealing specifically with the inability to *claim* the compensation today.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/329772/unable-to-claim-compensation-rewards-merged-with-info#latest

Excerpts…
    1st Comp mail included an invalid item, so can't claim them.
    Sending out a 2nd set to try again, while the 1st set will at sometime be removed from your Inbox.
    Kabam Jax said:

Please note that initial rewards will not be removed immediately, you will still be unable to claim them.

That being said... before I take this back to the team, has anyone been successful in claiming these (edit.. 2nd set of) items?

*Didn't work either*
    Kabam Jax said:

Okay! We are reverting back to the initial plan B... or was it plan C...

We are aiming to have it sorted by the end of the week.

Apologies again, I know this got messy.

Wait until they can sort it out.