**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Side Quest Thoughts?

2»

Comments

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,596 ★★★★
    I wish they would have added a completely new Incursions as the side quest, rather than turning the current Incursions into the side quest
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★
    I like the spin on incursions, it’s a lot of fun; however, it’s way too tedious to complete. Even if you are just doing the top threat levels, it takes a lot of time. And there is no auto play for the lower levels like normal side quests.

My biggest gripe is if you miss a week you can’t make it up. Just about every other side quest has allowed you to make it up if you get busy one week…this one doesn’t. I think it would have been a lot better if they made everything cumulative like they normally do. Then you could grind it out when you have the time and not worry when you don’t.
  • Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 215
    Thoughts?
    I’m just seeing Flooding of Legend modders.
    The Tilte got Devalued badly.
  • GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    Just a bit too long for my tastes
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    It's one of my personal favorites. Have no idea what people are smoking sayings it's the worst in 8 years of playing.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Has to be the grindiest and 1 of the least rewarding SQ in history .

Nah, that Honor goes to the Summoned symbionte 2 month Clipboard Grind sq
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 154
    H3t3r said:

It's one of my personal favorites. Have no idea what people are smoking sayings it's the worst in 8 years of playing.

I guess something between 419 and 421
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    I can see myself playing less of this months side quest as each week goes by…

Got the lvl awakening gem so job done…
  • Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 181
    I wasn't a fan of Incursion before and didn't play it all the time. Then there was the opportunity to play it alone and then I tried it a bit. That's why I was very skeptical when I heard about the new SQ. But I have to say, so far I'm really pleasantly surprised. I like it a lot better than I feared. Because it doesn't cost any energy and the cooldown time for the champs is so short, I can also test new champs that I haven't used that often before. The rewards with a 6* AG aren't too bad either, so overall it's ok.

• MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    With no Auto_fight and the need to constantly pick hacks its terribly grindy. I don't like the idea of the SQ forcing you into a game mode. For QoL game/life balance I am largely skipping this month.
  • BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    Takes too long to grind all threat levels for the currency to use in the store.
    It's more than double the amount of fights compared to last month.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    It wasn't bad with BGs offseason cause there's nothing else to do. With BGs starting again, it's gonna be much more annoying.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    It is extremely front loaded. Like a few have said once I hit the 6* I'm out and the rest of the month there’s nothing
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    The 6* AG