**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mastery point recovery/cores.

I have recently recovered my mastery points in the offense tree and when reallocating my points, I noticed that I need to buy all of the mastery cores again! Any help would be appreciated. Support have been useless so far!

Comments

• You don’t have to buy Mastery Cores again (for the SAME mastery tree nodes).

Once you have a node “unlocked” before, it remains unlocked even after resetting your masteries. Same goes for those “large” unlock Unit cost nodes too like Precision/Cruelty, which are high amount of Units, not Cores. They remain unlocked too.

**But, the smaller incremental costs (5 Units, or Gold, etc) here and there do indeed need to be paid again every time.
    But those are NOT Cores, and are called Level ups, not Unlocks.

**And, if you thought you would get your Cores back upon reset, and can use them for DIFFERENT nodes ? Nope. Your Cores keep an existing node unlocked.
  • RamskillRamskill Posts: 2
    I understand that. I have reallocated my points a few times without having to buy the cores again. But this time the nodes are locked. See screenshot. I did buy the 2 stony cores again to unlock Pierce then realised it should already be unlocked.