**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Romance awakening gem (6 star wolverine excluded)

Last month when romance awakening gem was sold to us for units, it mentioned except 6 star wolverine.
Now immediately next month you released wolverine as 6 star, I feel we should have the option to awaken wolverine with romance gem which we purchased last month.

Comments

• Options
    pathak_arppathak_arp Posts: 17

It mentions except 6 star wolverine but it doesn't make sense to not include him at that point when they were about to make him available just next month
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    Unfortunately, don't think they will apply this retroactively. I've always viewed this as similar as if you buy a product at full price, then a month later it goes on sale, usually you can't ask for a refund of the difference between the full price and the sale price...even if the store already knew they would put the product on sale the following month.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,659 Guardian
    edited March 2023
    Even if Wolvie has a “Romance” synergy, I believe the point of that is to say that the Awakening Gem could only be used for champs that were in the “Couples Crystal” itself.
    Not just anybody that has a Romance Synergy,

So (correct me if I’m wrong) but didn’t the Couples Crystal already have a stipulation that Wolvie was NOT available in that crystal ?

So the added wording for this Awakening Gem was really redundant.
    But probably was worded as such just for extra clarity, in cases like this where you don’t have the Couples Crystal anymore to look at what is really in it.

And so maybe (as Kat referred to with S.W.), if in the future a new offering of the Couples Crystal does indeed get Wolvie added to it, then maybe any prior accumulated Romance Gems might then allow them to be used on Wolvie.
    But in the meantime (until Couples Crystals are updated), the Awakening Gem will probably follow it's original rules.