**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Try to become uncollected

RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
vtikjpwun5o9.jpg
aqd81iael3tu.jpg
ngtmhxdy5d8s.jpg
I am stocking up potions and units, should i give it a try?? Still going to level up 5* Hyperion to R2, X-23 4* to R5, and Iceman to R4

Comments

• Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    If you have enough skill and enough revives/potions then you can probably do it with a team of Ghost Rider, Hyperion and Iceman. Daredevil is a good option too.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    damn. so. definitely hyperion(he'll need the rank up), vision, ghost rider, x-23. Hyperion will get you through the buffet and masochism levels, you'll just have to change how you use him in each level. You will need to rank up vision though by the time you get to the collector. but yeah, it can be done.

take iceman if you want, but doesn't provide much support for the collector.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    All I used was 3 team revives. 300 units.
  • Options
    Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    I did it with 4/40 4* champs so with your team u should be fine. 4hit combo backdraft intercept on the collector works well. Goodluck to ya bro
  • Options
    If it was me, I would probably rank the Ghost Rider and Hyperion to at least R3, and actually GR is a good candidate for first R4, and take Iceman, Vision, and X-23 to R5 first. I'm not saying all that firepower is necessary for 5.2, but if I had it I would use it to minimize my costs.
  • Options
    TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    It never hurts to try, have you completed up to the collector lvl? Or do you still need to complete all of 5.2?
  • Options
    RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Sweet 5*'s
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    I am half way in act 5.2 and Hyperion at level 3/45 cut trough the first 2 chapters like a hot knife on butter..