Options

Percentages in the Health Bar

Did any else notice the Percentages in the Health Bar showed up today?

ybula1gc045t.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 652 ★★★★
    Thank you kabam for this!
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    It looks really nice on the health bars and didn't really expect to see it, nice job guys
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,312 ★★★★★
    Lol! Beat me to it. I was about to open a discussion on it, and my phone froze. I think it's interesting. It was definitely requested. Glad they worked it out. I can see myself getting frustrated in the future, though. Knowing I died with 1% left on the enemy. Lmao. Either way I like it.
  • Options
    HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Nevermind on this, you guys did well with the percentage bar now in the health bar
  • Options
    JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    I still would suggest it, it just doesnt visually look right when its blocking part of the bar, i think it would look alot better on right side
  • Options
    5C0T5C0T Posts: 28
    Thx Kabam for the % numbers in the Health bar. It's useful for me when gauging where Assassinate is going to help out.

A similar improvement that would help a bunch is a % number for Summoner Experience. There's been times I've spent units for an energy refill, then 2 steps later in a quest, I leveled up and got a "refill" on energy.

Thx!
  • Options
    AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    I am super happy they added this I finally know when assassin kicks in or when I’m at half health. Great addition kabam👍
  • Options
    Hey y'all -

We're glad to see you like the percentage in the health bars! I went ahead and merged threads together so everything is neatly together.

@Heartless & @Juggerneyks - I'll bring the suggestion up to the team. :)
  • Options
    Everything seems to be running smoother today. Seamless and less lag.
    Whatever you did is progressive
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I do want to see a option to have it show flat based health remaining
  • Options
    Chantz05Chantz05 Posts: 5
    With the percentages showing, we now have confirmation that Guillotine is not gaining souls as often as she should. If the opponent is down to 40% health and you haven’t lost any souls, she should have 14. Most I have seen is 10.
  • Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Cool move Kabam .... awesome and thanks I suggested this very long time back but seeing this looks amazing. I just searched about this when I started a poll on this. Kudos Kabam

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/5152/assassin-mastery-indicator-on-opponent-heath-bar-to-identify-when-is-going-to-trigger#latest
  • Options
    RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    Big thumbs up, I like the additional info. 👍
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    This was asked for after it happened at NYCC.
    Good job implementing it in game
  • Options
    OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    It's distracting. I keep staring at the percentage number and dying....
  • Options
    polalphapolalpha Posts: 17
    Useless notification and distraction
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 760 ★★★★
    Can we have a toggle option in settings ? On/Off for this? I also find it distracting. Or move it to the other side of the health bar.
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    edited December 2017
    not bad, a little distracting at first but will get use to it. now we need a value on the xp bar...
  • Options
    Whatnot72056Whatnot72056 Posts: 87
    Definitely is a nice touch among the other things that are good going on.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,571 ★★★★
    A change without telling users?
  • Options
    LeeckLeeck Posts: 15
    It is a good intention to see the percentage, but again, can it be more visualize and better color? Kabam development need to learn how to use foreground and back ground color on text
  • Options
    This stuff is actually really cool
  • Options
    becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Please give us an option to toggle the percent on or off. I'm glad it's there for those who want it but I find it extremely distracting personally
  • Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    That’s why we don’t have equal size of fingers in our hand , one good thing happens and people find issues with that too, I didn’t even saw the change while fighting, I never pay attention to the health bar but now people are getting distracted, it’s not even a bright color ...lol. You will love it when you have max assassin and you know when to use your special for max damage. It’s distracting you ... well get use to it ...kudos Kabam.