Best MCOC Youtuber?

124»

Comments

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,952 ★★★★
    Lagacy
    MDx said:

Don't know how this many ppl think seatin as the best mcoc youtuber
    Man just comes in buys crystals put up a video and then gone for a year . I know recently he tried to return but still nothing new/informative about the game anymore .meanwhile a lot of these other youtubers actually put in work/ideas in their videos .

Seatin was the first MCOC youtuber that many people viewed, and helped lots of plauers progress in the early days. Their is also almost certainly a nostalgia factor present, and for good reason. He puts a lot of time and effort into his content, and put stuff out all the time for the community in the early days.
  • Gentry2099Gentry2099 Member Posts: 244 ★★
    Other
    Personally, it’s Lizer.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    Jason Voorhees MCOC
    Not nearly enough votes for this guy.
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Member Posts: 206 ★★
    Other
    Mcob Noob is a professional. His infographics are great and are helping many players clearing content, including me. Couple of years ago I would have said Seatin as he was fun and entertaining. But now, Mcoc Noob offers you a lot of options and one always suits your roster. He does every path. The hell of a job. He is the most useful in mu opinion.
  • The_1140The_1140 Member Posts: 46
    Lagacy
    I enjoy lagacys content the most but if contest champion upload videos more then it'd probs be him
    Other
    Also, the best MCOC YouTuber everyones opinion. There is no best MCOC YouTuber.
  • bigger_daddybigger_daddy Member Posts: 9
    Swedeah
    Dude just makes some fun, short videos.
  • Unknown_playerUnknown_player Member Posts: 15
    Seatin
    Seatin is still the GOAT. Respect the elders.
  • DL864DL864 Member Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Lagacy
    Seatin hardly post content anymore. I use to love his videos.
  • darkMeliodasdarkMeliodas Member Posts: 38
    Other
    Where the hell are pepe or kurt?
  • AmazingalfAmazingalf Member Posts: 10
    Other
    Everyone sleeping on super gaming family smh
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★
    ContestChampion
    Brian grant def the most entertaining to me.....his latest video was an awesome trip to nostalgia town lol...
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,952 ★★★★
    Lagacy

Also, the best MCOC YouTuber everyones opinion. There is no best MCOC YouTuber.

Yeah, this is exactly what this post is about. Just an inquiry into other people's opinions.
    Other
    MrOmegaBeast or Deadtron are nice YouTubers. Love watching their account challenges over and over again.
  • Warlord_615Warlord_615 Member Posts: 14
    Seatin
    It gotta be Proff Hoff lol 😂💀
  • Hawkcrew2000Hawkcrew2000 Member Posts: 150
    Other
    I really like Vega. Karatemike as well