**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First 7* champion and intial 7* basic pool

2»

Comments

• ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★
    Ronan
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    If the "leak" was Joe Fixit, then this gives you an idea on how bad the rest will be.
  • Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139
    Rhino cyclops and Ronan the old school realm of legends trio. I remember when 5* dropped and I popped my first 5* crystal and got rhino. I quit for 5 years after that lol
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Gonna be someone who either needs the dupe or high sig or someone who is a total L .
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Gonna be someone who either needs the dupe or high sig or someone who is a total L .

I'm expecting Drax, Groot, Red Cyclops, Rogue, Spider-Man(Classic), Cap WW2, Daredevil (Classic), Winter Soldier etc.

Some mid-tiers (Red Hulk, Agent Venom etc) would be nice but we'll see.
  • KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    i double dare Kabam

to stack the 7* crystal.

with only top of each class

but seriously, I hope that the initial pool of champs is ones that are actually useful unduped and not omes that require sig 200 to be good lol
  • HawtnessHawtness Posts: 8

With the announcement that the 7* pool will be revealed on Friday, April 14th during another Kabam livestream, I thought it'd be fun and interesting to see who everyone thinks will be in the pool. So who do you think will be in the 7* initial base pool. Joe Fixit is apparently confirmed to be in there. Also, what 7* champion do you think Kabam will give away to the one lucky winner?

My prediction for champs are Psylocke,gambit, raccoon,ddhk,drax
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Thanos
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    The prize is gonna be a 7* cyclops
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 739 ★★★

well one of the people at Kabam said the goal was that none of the champs will make you seriously regret having and be useless in your roster. so there's hope actually.

I have heard that kabam mike confirmed Red cyclops the most effective champion in the game . Can't wait to pull him with my 30k shards , and then dupe him right after !
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I really want Ghost rider to be one. I'm very tempted to take him to r4 sig200 and a 7* would save me those resources.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    I hope black cat is there and I pull her she is the only champ I want as a 7* now.
  • ReedRichards423ReedRichards423 Posts: 79
    If Mister Fantastic that champion that the winner gets, I would be furious because I wont be able to make it to the stream. So, yeah. I wont get nothing
  • Avocago65Avocago65 Posts: 47
    I think unsurprisingly the pool isn't going to be game changing. I'm curious to see the cost of 7* crystals, if the amount of 7* shards we get from dupes fits the same percentage as all the previous crystals it will be 10K but honestly it could be any amount at this point knowing kabam
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    I don't have much faith that the majority of the release pool will be good from the player base's perspective considering Kabam considers any champs they buffed "good" so expect a Psycho Man and Deadpool X-Force in the initial release (if my first 7* if Psycho Man I'll probably take a week long break from the game).
    I also don't have much faith that the cost of 7* crystals will be 10k shards based on how they handled the cost of 6* dual crystals basically saying they should have charged more for 5* duals so they don't want to repeat that "mistake". I foresee them saying that the value of 7*s is so high that they require an inflated shard cost in comparison to 5*'s and 6*'s.
  • Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 227 ★★
    edited April 2023
    DrZola said:

Ten champs highly unlikely to be in the initial 7* pool…

1. Herc
    2. Apoc
    3. CGR
    4. Nimrod
    5. Hulkling
    6. iDoom
    7. Torch
    8. Red Mags
    9. Kitty
    10. Doom

Dr. Zola

IDoom and Hulkling? Kabam have already said they're happy with how both are performing. I'd have thought they'd be shoo-ins.

Especially IDoom. He generally operates in his own little patch of content, and can be absolutely shut down with very little effort if Kabam doesn't want him used.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    I had Drax as the first 6* it was a very bad memory 😂
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 401 ★★

DrZola said:

Ten champs highly unlikely to be in the initial 7* pool…

1. Herc
    2. Apoc
    3. CGR
    4. Nimrod
    5. Hulkling
    6. iDoom
    7. Torch
    8. Red Mags
    9. Kitty
    10. Doom

Dr. Zola

IDoom and Hulkling? Kabam have already said they're happy with how both are performing. I'd have thought they'd be shoo-ins.

Especially IDoom. He generally operates in his own little patch of content, and can be absolutely shut down with very little effort if Kabam doesn't want him used.
    Idoom and Hulkling are pretty right now OP and Kabam might think they'd break the game as 7* if they were among the first champions in the crystal. Neither of them really need awakening too, it just makes them slightly better. Both can be shut down somewhat easily but if those counters are avoided, they can do some great stuff
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,362 ★★★★★
    Classic Spider-Man
    Nova
    Guillotine
    Deadpool X-Force
    Psycho-man
    ...😉
  • Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 147 ★★

Rhino cyclops and Ronan the old school realm of legends trio. I remember when 5* dropped and I popped my first 5* crystal and got rhino. I quit for 5 years after that lol

I know I am getting a 7* Rhino as my first pull to go with my 6/5/4/3/2* Rhino’s. I too received a Rhino as my first 5*.
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    My first 6 star was daredevil classic. I was devastated. Very likely that will be my first 7 star as well.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Since it's already been revealed who are the first few 7* champion pool.. I was looking for someone who post information but haven't found anything.. since I didn't want to add another post.. im adding picture here.. hope the OP doesn't mind.

There aren't any really bad champions but definitely some are more desirable than others.. at least for me.. I can open 1x.. hope it's someone I want.

Big thanks to Cat Murdock for the picture, I copied from her Twitter post (hope you don't mind Cat).

Good luck to anyone opening 7* champion crystal..
    psp742 said:

Since it's already been revealed who are the first few 7* champion pool.. I was looking for someone who post information but haven't found anything.. since I didn't want to add another post.. im adding picture here.. hope the OP doesn't mind.

There aren't any really bad champions but definitely some are more desirable than others.. at least for me.. I can open 1x.. hope it's someone I want.

Big thanks to Cat Murdock for the picture, I copied from her Twitter post (hope you don't mind Cat).

Good luck to anyone opening 7* champion crystal..

I dont mind at all. Actually been meaning to post the pool here in this discussion when it was first revealed but totally forgot and instead made other discussions. Glad someone beat me to it ngl

i hope they give the winner the option to refuse Iron Fist lol

Actually if 7 star Iron Fist has the same synergy as 6 star, he will be very powerful
    @hhh1234567 what synergy are you referring to?