Options

Worlds Biggest One hit wonder!

JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
edited April 2023 in General Discussion
Was fighting on a disarm path 8.1.2 where amps up sp1
Had a blast with r3 SW Popped off a 829,799 one hit death blow from hell haha

Thought it would be neat to have a thread to try and find out what’s the biggest documented hit ever

Hit me with your best shot haha

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,734 Guardian
    There was a thread quite awhile ago but the biggest hit is g2099 sp3 when they're below 5% health because the game inserts obscenely large number for damage there
  • Options

The number can vary a lot
  • Options
    JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    Dang that’s sweet! Too bad it has to be at the end of the fight

On the path I was running it was so supremely satisfying to absolutely nuke a near full health champ in one shot. Besides g2099 sp3 what other champ/node combos have put up huge numbers. Proxima midnight?
  • Options
    JockJonny said:

Dang that’s sweet! Too bad it has to be at the end of the fight

On the path I was running it was so supremely satisfying to absolutely nuke a near full health champ in one shot. Besides g2099 sp3 what other champ/node combos have put up huge numbers. Proxima midnight?

Definitely is much sweeter seeing Scarlet witch drop heavy sp2s, before the QS synergy nerf she could hit over 1mil as a 5* 🤣

Magneto can drop big sp3s against bleed immune metal champions, proxima midnight has good sp3s after her ramp up. That's about all I can think off the top of my head.
  • Options
    WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Posts: 121 ★★
    Mildly interesting fact. The max damage you can deal in one hit is 2,147,483,647 because that is the largest number a 4 byte integer number can hold in coding languages such as C++ and Java. I'm not sure what Kabam uses to code, but the C language family is popular for writing games.
  • Options
    amit57111amit57111 Posts: 21

Mildly interesting fact. The max damage you can deal in one hit is 2,147,483,647 because that is the largest number a 4 byte integer number can hold in coding languages such as C++ and Java. I'm not sure what Kabam uses to code, but the C language family is popular for writing games.

Different operating systems usually have different number of bytes for int type, so ints might be more than 4 bytes