**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My 7 star tier list based on my wants

2»

Comments

• Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 963 ★★★★
    edited April 2023
    I don't do BG or AW so I don't care about defense. Also the 'Not a fan' category is very literal, they're good champs but personally I don't like playing them. And finally, Shuri's spot is based off of what I've seen in the buffed beta gameplays, in her current state she'd be okay at best. *The order in the tier doesn't matter.

• OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,660 ★★★★
    Here is mine.

Bishop and Falcon are on my top 10 6* target list, so if I can pull them as a 7* even better.

Next tier are all champs I have at 6* and are among my favorite current champs.

Next tier are champs I don’t have at 6* or ones that I enjoy.

Next tier are champs that I have already and haven’t prioritized for ranking due to lack of use or that I feel like need to be awakened and have a decent sig (Domino, Korg).

Next tier I’m just not that interested in. Final tier I’d be pretty unhappy.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,379 ★★★★★
    Feeney234 said:

Gimmie is the ones I'd be most hyped to get (from greatest to least in the top tier Mysterio being number 1)

with really happy to and excited being ones I wouldn't be as hyped but still satisfied

Okay are ones I don't really care for but don't mind

Future potential is the high sig category which will be tough

And the last one is one I wouldn't touch

Bro Domino is arguably one of the best champs in the pool and u got her under "okay" lmao

Time to sit back and re-evaluate
    First off I have her ranked up
    Secondly I would prefer her sig
  • PandingoPandingo Posts: 681 ★★★
    Ngl my list would be mostly empty in the middle. Just a LOT of gimme and a few Not a fans
  • PandingoPandingo Posts: 681 ★★★
    Htg I hope I pull and dupe at least one bomb defender
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Pandingo said:

Ngl my list would be mostly empty in the middle. Just a LOT of gimme and a few Not a fans

Same. Except none of them would be not a fan. Lowest 4 would be future potential. I'm praying for bishop,sunspot or mantis.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★
    I could be soooooo happy with Mantis and titania
  • Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 220 ★★★

I mean, why not
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 881 ★★★
    If I could dupe rocket somehow that would be awesome. Utility and damage beast.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I made a r4/200 domino so she’s bottom of my list. I probably have about 10 champs awakened and r3 - Falcon, Wiccan, bishop, D Man, Sunspot, Venom, G99, Overseer, America.

Those will kinda be a bummer esp since I only get two spins.
  • duallTyduallTy Posts: 47
    I Hope to can get Sunspot <3
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,580 ★★★★
    I want Killmonger or Korg, either one would probably be great. I'm severely lacking in the defensive department.
  • LetheLatteLetheLatte Posts: 112
    Realpg said:

Gamora is severely underrated. She stacks furies like a beast and lays the lumber.

She's def a crit monster too
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,379 ★★★★★

Domino is ok? Wouldn't touch Gamora? You trippin

Gambit is would not touch, terrax, and fixit needs dupe. Mysterio is ok...

Overseer is a beast, Chavez, bishop are all great.

Horrible take lol.

Already explained domino
    Gamora is not my type of champion
    I love Gambit Terrax and Fixit
    Already have Overseer ranked and am still excited
    Still excited for Chavez
    Still excited for bishop

I LOVE MYSTERIO

It's not a tier list based on how good the champion is

It's how much I want them
  • Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 181
    I find it really exciting how differently the individual champs are seen. Everyone has their preferences. For example, I can't win anything from Mysterio. I got it as 5* and 6* but upgraded none of them. Joe Fix would be the worst thing I could pull for me. Gambit? There are much better mutants out there, it's of no use to me. For that I would be fired up for Bishop, Elsa, Gorr, Hulk or Wiccan. But as I said, everyone has their preferences and I find it exciting how differently people see the Champs here.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Anyone but korg for me tbh. I have a r4 sig200 anyway and I don’t need a R4 sig0 that I’m not sigging up for at least a year lol..
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

• Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,909 ★★★★★

TyEdge said:

I made a r4/200 domino so she’s bottom of my list. I probably have about 10 champs awakened and r3 - Falcon, Wiccan, bishop, D Man, Sunspot, Venom, G99, Overseer, America.

Same, but I see getting a 7* of a current r3 basically like a free r4. I'm just not going to r4 anyone in the 7* pool anymore.

TyEdge said:

Same, but I see getting a 7* of a current r3 basically like a free r4. I'm just not going to r4 anyone in the 7* pool anymore.
    I agree with this except for champs that need to be duped/have high sig. In those cases it may still be worth it to R4/R5 a 6* that is in the 7* pool. I’m thinking Domino (if you use her in BGs), Korg, and possibly Overseer fit this category for me.
  • Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 227 ★★
    Pikolu said:

Hort4 said:

Curious why Gambit is in first tier? What am I missing?

Really good special damage and 100% block proficiency is all I know about gambit
    "Really good" is assuming crits, otherwise it's painfully average.

100% perfect block chance is only while a horseman, and also kills all of your damage.
  • Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 227 ★★
    edited April 2023

All best to worst from left to right except future potential.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 881 ★★★

Just be happy with the ones I don’t have as a 6*.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I want to add to this discussion the added value all power controllers as 7*, due to already maxed out combat power gain they have, even at R1. The same goes for all champions that are benefitted by reaching their SP1 early on the fight.
    Further updated based on some additional thought and more balanced consideration of upgrades Shuri and A Chavez have received.

I've got enough shards for 4 right when they're released. Would love to dupe Bishop and Titania. Really hope I don't dupe any of the garbage champs.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,110 ★★★★
    I hope to get Falcon, Domino, Goor or Korg and if I happen to dupe them I'll take it. I only can open two so my odds aren't really good to get what I want.