OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
Hi all!

Who are you guys using on path 9?

Section 1 mvp and section 2 mvp

Cheers!

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,831 ★★★★★
    Kingpin + Hood- Whole path.

Jabari Panther - Whole path. Bring KM for synergy. Even better.

Red Hulk for section 1.

Silver Centurion for section unless there are nullify champs.
  • OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    Cool! Never thought about Jabari and Silver Centurion

Getting tired of using Nebula

Planning to r3 a new Aw champ. Thought of Iceman or Colossus but Jabari also nice
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Member Posts: 569 ★★★
    No true solid mvp for each section of path 9 it really depends on who are the defenders on the path as a path 9 runner i can never run the same team twice in a row if i do its rare but with that said Thing in section 2 is great unless i see Korg or Weapon X as a defender & in section 1 I use Iceman or Peni alot
    @MasterSmoke think I’ll take Omega Sentinel and Thing with me next run. And might rank up Iceman
    Section 1

Iceman
    Peni
    Mephisto
    Anti Venom
    Mags for robots or Peni
    Valkyrie can work just hit block

Just a few options

& Section 2

Thing
    Terrax
    Mags
    Havok
    Valkyrie just hit block
    Omedenn said:

@MasterSmoke think I’ll take Omega Sentinel and Thing with me next run. And might rank up Iceman

I have use Omega Sentinel a few times & also Overseer for squash defender
    Path 9 nodes isnt scary, sometimes the defenders on them can make it hard for you to build a team for both sections plus if you help with minis then its even more thinking involved
  • MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Falcon is awesome for both sections of path 9. It can be defender dependent though.
    Yeah I usually take some mini’s as well!

So was curious who else is there, but thanks a lot. Gave me quite some ideas!
    @Maratox how does Falcon deal with the nodes than?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,831 ★★★★★
    Omedenn said:

When locked on he shuts down most nodes but you have to play around it while on cool down.
    edited January 2023

Omedenn said:

When locked on he shuts down most nodes but you have to play around it while on cool down.
    I agree with this i love when i see a science defender except ibom other than that falcon is great
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Member Posts: 481 ★★★
    We are tier 6-7. I mostly use kingpin with hood. Only time I won’t is if there is a void or champs that punish purify like havok and bishop. I’ll occasionally use kitty with tigra, but it can get stressful to keep the phase up if there are a lot of debuffs on you
  • PlantesanPlantesan Member Posts: 335 ★★
    Another champ to add into the previously discussed champ mix (although this is specifically for the s1 hazard shift bottleneck into s2) if Void isn’t the defender, Silver Surfer covers the double immunity decent enough
  • Mcoc_Play3rMcoc_Play3r Member Posts: 38
    Surprised nobody mention Ghost. However, KP with Hood syn take care of 95% defenders. Can even use Hood for node 50 sometimes.
  • iitzCrashiitzCrash Member Posts: 4
    Also shocked that Shang chi isn’t in this list. Or scorpion for the shock portion of the back half.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,954 Guardian
    edited April 2023
    Falcon is a good addition
    Now Absman with ibom synergy is also an option.
    havok too of course.
  • WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Member Posts: 121 ★★
    I'm surprised to not see any mention of high sig Angela in here. She can even handle the nullify champs with her nullify AAR. I take her in to handle maw as she can parry non-contact hits. Definitely only advised if you are comfortable with her on that specific fight. Add Odin to set her up with pre-fights and you are good. Also surprised to not see Odin plus any bleed immune mentioned for section 2. Take Nimrod for example to absolutely waste weapon X on section 2.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Angela. But not for bleed
  • ThecurlerThecurler Member Posts: 876 ★★★★
    Typically Falcon, sometimes rhulk or Ultron section 1.

Valk, Havok or Ultron section 2. Occasionally Omega Red with Odin pre fight. Red Mags on rare occasions.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    In Section 2 - Very few defenders that I won't take with Thing there.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    Crossbones. Can handle anyone that isn't a mystic or Magneto.
  • KlippKlipp Member Posts: 204 ★★
    Depends on defenders but absorbing man with ibom synergy can handle both sections.

Odin shock resistance applied to any bleed immune can work on section 2 unless you run into a void
  • MelDanBanaMelDanBana Member Posts: 15
    Havok does it all and everything in between
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Member Posts: 1,027 ★★★★
    Max sig cap IW with skill champ on team.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Member Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    rulk, anti venom, colossus for section 1
    scorp(able to constantly bait specials and do sting dmg), silver cent, hulkling section 2
    nimgod for both section if you are able to play and time the bleed and poison correctly from both sections.
  • PetterickPetterick Member Posts: 6
    I mostly use Galan and cgr and BWCV/Spiderman Supreme which 9 out of 10 times can wipe out an entire map
  • Barrage89Barrage89 Member Posts: 24
    Red Mags is also good for section 2
  • KeltanKeltan Member Posts: 511 ★★
    I just use Absorbing man with IAbom synergy
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Member Posts: 408 ★★
    It totally depends on the defenders, sometimes it leads to situations taking single immune champ and pass through the second shift by hitting into the block