**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it just me? Or this game is really difficult...

I just spent nearly one thousand units and all my revives/potions just to get the Cavalier title

Comments

• Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    What part are you struggling with
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

The real problem is it's too easy for newer and weaker players to get op champs too early in the game and become dependent on them without learning how to properly play the game.

In act 5 and act 6 when reading nodes and making an effort to counter nodes becomes necessary, those who steamrolled content with op champs that were designed for much harder content then struggle.

Tbh people can get through act 5 without actually reading nodes nowadays. Act 6 has basically become the skill wall where you need to learn game mechanics and nodes to succeed. It’s just a very hard wall compared to the rest of the game before then so it can make it he content frustrating for newer players
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    Your post isn't providing much info.

This game isn't a race. There's no real end in sight.

Many of us have been playing for 5, 6, 7, 8 years, and are all at different levels. F2P players and big spenders have very different progression and rosters. Then there's your alliance level/strategy.
  • Options
    MaiThuyneMaiThuyne Posts: 8
    I became Cav with team: 2 5r5 and 3 5r4, not to mention its easier now. So u should training more
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Practice will make it easier
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    How you managed to spend units while having that roster is beyond me
    Because the champs you have are ten folds more powerful than my Proxima and Duped Nick and Iceman who were pretty much all champs I used to get through 6.1
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    Hate to break it to ya, but the game only gets harder from there. Take time to get good at the game because you have the roster to easily get thronebreaker, but you need to really enhance your skills if you want to save units.
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Your post doesn’t provide enough context to give an answer.
    Is that for all story content up to 6.1, just 6.1 or just on 6.1.6? How many revives/potions?
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Start exploring earlier content. Just get familiar with champs and nodes. The downside of getting all 6* or easy access to rank up material is that you are too overpowered at the beginning where you don’t learn to play this game.

Just go through earlier content and try to use different champs as well
  • Options
    Banhammer_steBanhammer_ste Posts: 62
    Honestly it just takes a lot of time and practice to get good. I'd probably been playing a year before I was even halfway decent. After 4 years I'm a much better player.
    Breezed through to cav on a second acount with 3 r5/r2s and a couple of r4 5*s. I only used 1 revive on ultron in 6.1.

Knowing the ins and outs of all the champs and who will work for a particular node is a big part of it and there is a lot to learn.
  • Options
    ChrizSungChrizSung Posts: 2
    Hey guys, thanks for the feedback, I spent my units on revives and potions becoming a Cavalier. I really find it challenging to dex incoming attack sometimes. I'm a returned player and ve been playing for 6 months. Am I bad at controls or my screen isn't sensitive enough hmm...
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    edited April 2023
    I'd recommend some practice matches with some harder fights just quit out when you die, and watch some videos. Duel some of your struggle fights. Back when the older players played there wasnt many god tiers and 4* was the limit. So we had to learn the hard way, newer players get a lot of good stuff early on so don't have that natural learning curve until they hit the wall and a lot quit.

As for controls, there is input issues, I have then a decent chunk too, that's an ongoing issue.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,432 ★★★★
    ChrizSung said:

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback, I spent my units on revives and potions becoming a Cavalier. I really find it challenging to dex incoming attack sometimes. I'm a returned player and ve been playing for 6 months. Am I bad at controls or my screen isn't sensitive enough hmm...

You can practice any moves easily by going to your champ list, picking out a 1 star and pressing Practice. If it's still an issue there's always the re-parry, which basically is holding block and re-blocking on a second or third hit. This presumes you have parry active, of course.

Also check to see if dex is active to begin with. You never know...
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,211 ★★★★
    ChrizSung said:

There has been some input issues for a couple of years so