Too much gold - no way to use it?

SimonC68SimonC68 Member Posts: 1
I’ve been playing over 4 years, have reached Cavalier and have built a relatively large stable of champs in that time (689) with 2 and 3 stars maxed, all 4 stars at rank 3 or higher, most 5 stars at rank 3 or higher and 42 6 stars that are all max rank for level 1. I get enough resources to rank and level up reasonably frequently but regularly grinding arena I have amassed over 125million gold that I just can’t really spend or use effectively.

When will Kabam include an option or feature to allow myself and players in similar positions to actually get some value from this resource. Crystals, special items... anything. At present everything in the store costs real money, units or traded crystal values. Why does gold get such a raw deal?

Comments

• pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian
    125 million? No opening cavs? that is a ridiculous amount. I grind arena everyday and have never seen such values. Impressive.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Member Posts: 675 ★★★
    Have around 34 million gold
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,343 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

125 million? No opening cavs? that is a ridiculous amount. I grind arena everyday and have never seen such values. Impressive.

Crystal Opening Whale had 55 billion
    Yeah well... we know why. 125m from grinding alone is impressive.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    And here I am struggling for Gold all the time.
  • Weaksauce_1Weaksauce_1 Member Posts: 12
    PLEASE KABAM, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, RELEASE SOMETHING WORTHWHILE THAT WE CAN PURCHASE WITH GOLD!!!!! I have 211 million and I can’t rank up fast enough to make it decrease, it just keeps going up!
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    I had around 80m at the start of 2023. I do around 90,000 points per level up day. I’ve grown to 110mil.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    SimonC68 said:

I’ve been playing over 4 years, have reached Cavalier and have built a relatively large stable of champs in that time (689) with 2 and 3 stars maxed, all 4 stars at rank 3 or higher, most 5 stars at rank 3 or higher and 42 6 stars that are all max rank for level 1. I get enough resources to rank and level up reasonably frequently but regularly grinding arena I have amassed over 125million gold that I just can’t really spend or use effectively.

When will Kabam include an option or feature to allow myself and players in similar positions to actually get some value from this resource. Crystals, special items... anything. At present everything in the store costs real money, units or traded crystal values. Why does gold get such a raw deal?

Ill tell you why.

42 6 stars.

This is why you dont run out of gold lol
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,363 Guardian
    Feeney234 said:

SimonC68 said:

Ill tell you why.

42 6 stars.

This is why you dont run out of gold lol
    You're replying to a dude from 2020, 6*s weren't as common then as they are now.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    STOP REVIVING OLD THREADS KABAM SHUT IT DOWN
  • Weaksauce_1Weaksauce_1 Member Posts: 12
    What’s the issue with reviving old posts if it’s still relevant?

• MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★

What’s the issue with reviving old posts if it’s still relevant?

Just make a new post
  • Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 805 ★★★★
    Just passed 300mil, as f2p. I'd like some decent gold offers, at least once a year
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,549 ★★★★★
    Everyone has millions of gold.

Meanwhile me who ranked up doom and abom to r4, Ham to r3, longshot shang and spot to r2 just to clear all my iso before it expires and still heaving heavy amounts of iso unclaimed with 12k gold in stash:
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Member Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

Everyone has millions of gold.

Meanwhile me who ranked up doom and abom to r4, Ham to r3, longshot shang and spot to r2 just to clear all my iso before it expires and still heaving heavy amounts of iso unclaimed with 12k gold in stash:

Sell the iso? Both problems solved
  • Rick_1Rick_1 Member Posts: 63
    I had the same issue, got to around 85mil doing arena milestones most rounds and that number seemed to keep going up. I stopped doing arena 2 years ago and now sit around 65-90mil gold depending on how many rank ups I do per month.
    Every problem has a solution.
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★