**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Shut down Battlegrounds until you fix it!!

Currently, battlegrounds is the most unplayable game mode.
In all these years of MCOC, I've never faced a game mode being plagued with so many issues.
It is a joke BG is still up in spite of so many posts on forums informing Kabam of all the issues.
In the past few days, I've faced almost everything.
1. Connection issues while banning champs, selecting defenders or attackers.
2. Even after you have selected, defenders or attackers don't get locked in and some champ gets randomly selected.
3. After clicking on "I'm ready" to enter a fight, you get taken straight to the post-fight screen and are shown KO in 2 seconds.
4. It shows 'waiting for opponent to get ready', but the fight never starts. Your opponent has finished their match and on the post-fight screen, it shows you KO.
5. The symbol showing an 'internet problem' and the 'loading symbol' are almost always on.

I'm done with BG for this season. Not wasting any more elder's marks on this trash.

Comments

• Options
    ArmoredGhostArmoredGhost Posts: 91 ★★
    Don't forget that sometimes you can't chose the pre-fight abilities
  • Options
    Joel92598Joel92598 Posts: 81
    Agree with everything said here. The game mode is damn near unplayable. Fix your servers
  • Options
    Insideher69Insideher69 Posts: 1
    I’ve put the game down till something is done,go out and enjoy the sun for a bit
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    I thought I was the only one getting the “Connection Issue” symbol..
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

It's genuinely concerning that there hasn't been an answer, when the forums are filled with dozens of threads dedicated to bringing the issues to light. Not even a "We've made the devs aware of it"? Just hearing something is being done about it would be all I need to hear.

As of right now, it's 7:30 a.m. in Vancouver. When you made your post, it was like 5:30 in the morning.
  • Options
    crazygodzcrazygodz Posts: 22
    edited May 2023

It's genuinely concerning that there hasn't been an answer, when the forums are filled with dozens of threads dedicated to bringing the issues to light. Not even a "We've made the devs aware of it"? Just hearing something is being done about it would be all I need to hear.

As of right now, it's 7:30 a.m. in Vancouver. When you made your post, it was like 5:30 in the morning.
    Yeah, but complaints regarding BG have been up on the forum for days and we still haven't received a response on any of the threads.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    edited May 2023
    crazygodz said:

Yeah, but complaints regarding BG have been up on the forum for days and we still haven't received a response on any of the threads.
    We typically won't hear anything during weekends.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    I’d like to know too. The input issues in bg’s are horrible. Lagged controls, frozen screens when banning champs, frozen screens when choosing defenders, constant WiFi log when there are no connection issues. Just horrible and every time I lose a match due to all of these bugs it just makes it less and less appealing to play bg’s. Can a mod please address the ongoing issue @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023

The opponent left after they couldn't pick thier attacker and 0 point bug.
    I'm not even showing what random deal, I, Myself have been given by this new feature called Autopick.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    Lots of connection problems in BG past few days.
    Getting champs chosen by ai every other match.
  • Options
    ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★
    There needs to be some form of response at this point. The overwhelming amount of threads that are flooding the forums (for good reasons) is immense. It's been like this for a little over a week, yet they haven't responded once. The easiest solution would be to just cancel the season entirely, compensate everyone and move on.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    I’d like to know too. The input issues in bg’s are horrible. Lagged controls, frozen screens when banning champs, frozen screens when choosing defenders, constant WiFi log when there are no connection issues. Just horrible and every time I lose a match due to all of these bugs it just makes it less and less appealing to play bg’s. Can a mod please address the ongoing issue @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    J0hnnyM78J0hnnyM78 Posts: 8
    Is not possibile playing like this mode! Always still network problem freezing all: choose pg to ban and to fight, during the fight.
    Please shot down bg. We have spent money!!!!

• Options
    aleyianaleyian Posts: 8
    The current update still has the same issue :(
  • Options
    ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★
    aleyian said:

The current update still has the same issue :(

I've noticed even more bugs since updating. Now some animations are entirely missing like the little banner that appears under the match that won. It's not really big, just adds to the feeling that Kabam is being neglectful.
  • Options
    AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 171 ★★

Just acknowledge the issue and that it is being looked into and put a banner on the forums. If this was an issue effecting something you purchased you would’ve been all over it straight away.

Insert “It’s funny cause it’s true” meme

Ref. Thread about new monthly card answered in 6min 🤣🤣🤣