**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wrong drop rates on Cav crystals

Comments

• Options
    darkMeliodasdarkMeliodas Posts: 38
    Still waiting and kabam ghosting us. So sad
  • Options
    JK_47JK_47 Posts: 220 ★★
    Guys anyone got the corrected crystals, i contacted support they said

"We understand you have a concern regarding Cavalier Nexus Crystals from Paragon Bundle 2 that had an incorrect drop rate last week.

Any affected players that purchased Paragon Bundle 2 with the incorrect Crystals will be reimbursed with the corrected Crystals through in-game messaging.

Please note that Kabam Support is unable to provide any reimbursement.

Please keep an eye out on the Forum as well as in-game messaging for any further updates.

We appreciate your continued passion and support of Marvel Contest of Champions, so please contact us again if you ever need help."
  • Options
    CytaCyta Posts: 101
    I didnt receive anything yet, and since it didnt happen Friday, I doubt anything will happen over the weekend...wait till Monday
  • Options
    This situation is so sad. No rewards, no news, but they have our money since day one..
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    It's only been a little over a week, Christ. Y'all weren't around when compensation packages or rewards got delayed by multiple weeks huh?
  • Options
    man not even an follow up mail or update from KABAM... This is making me think about spending further in game
  • Options

It's only been a little over a week, Christ. Y'all weren't around when compensation packages or rewards got delayed by multiple weeks huh?

Its not for the rewards, its because they re not giving any answer since one week. We are talking for real money, not for the rewards of AW o BG. Its so diferent.
  • Options
    I am pretty sure KABAM is gonna give us replacement Along with compensation to make up for the frustration and time lost.. Because that's what a fair business model does
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Any plans to update us on this? You guys said this week.
  • Options
    No doubt there is replacement incoming for sure because Jax assured, I'll take his word for it.
    @""GöD87" Agreed, the timeline is frustrating mate..
    Please hold your patience, I am pretty sure KABAM is gonna give us replacement Along with compensation to make up for the frustration and time lost.. Because that's what a fair business model does
  • Options
    Triclops1224Triclops1224 Posts: 107 ★★
    Make mine paragon crystals. 🗣️🗣️🗣️😬
  • Options
    Probably they will give us paragon nexus as replacement, that's why they are holding it till launch
  • Options
    CytaCyta Posts: 101
    Tagging them wont help...Miike was in this thread last night, removed my post and gave me a warning, but left the thread without answering any of the questions. Jax was on also, answering questions about the new card that was not working and he was tryin to solve the BGs problems...
    We'll get the crystals and/or an answer when they are ready for it and thats it...
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,657 Guardian
    GöD87 said:

guys seems @Kabam Miike has removed his tag from my post above so I’ve tagged you again …
    (continues to tag Miike a total of 9 times in this single comment)

Don’t blame Miike for supposedly editing your earlier comment to remove his Tag.
    You failed to properly do the Tag in the first place in that immediately prior comment.

If someone had edited it out, you'd probably have seen an “edited” mark on your comment.
    (although I wouldn’t criticize them if they did edit them out this time around for being overly/sarcastically repetitive)
  • Options
    HRNHRN Posts: 1
    Thanks for the update Kabam Jax, we appreciate you🫡
  • Options
    Omali1982Omali1982 Posts: 4
    Cuanto mas van a tardar lo de mandarnos los cristales por que lo de agarrar el dinero de las ofertas eso no se buguea nunca eso siempre esta optimizado , y ahora lo de los cristales de la mision secundaria supongo que tengan un tiempo limite para arreglar el problema o es hasta cuando ellos quieran y nuestro dinero gastado que