**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7* Pool: Your most favourite and least favourite champs

AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
So it's May 8th, you are gonna open your 7* crystal, may not be just one but more, you get a champ what would be your reaction?
Tell your favourite in the pool and least favourite.
I will open two, here's my reaction list:
----Why me? *Consoles myself* ----
Hawkeye, VTD
----Umm Okay i guess----
Spider Gwen, Spiderman, War machine, Wong, Gambit
----Have a smile, not sad----
Chavez, Gamora, IMIW, Korg, Terrax
----Happy----
Dragon Man, Gorr, Gully, Hulk, Killmonger, Joe Fixit, Mangog, Mantis, Mysterio, Raccon, Sasquatch, Sauran, Shuri, Silver Surfer
----Jump off my seat, do a backflip, give a party, Praise Lord Kabam----
Bishop, Domino, Elsa, Falcon, Storm, Sunspot, Overseer, Titania, Venom, Wiccan

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,395 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Most fav gwen least probs vtd im ok with everything else and dont want rocket probs by far as got too many 6 techs i want ranked up and use iso for more than him
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Most favorite Bishop. Least favorite ironmanIW
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    My least favorite is probably mango or domino (have her R3) and most are guilly Hulk and vemon out of curiosity
  • Options
    Benjaminz19800Benjaminz19800 Posts: 13
    What’s the 7* titan crystal?
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Want a 7* sassy with dupe. Can always use him. Dont want Sauron, og spidey, or Hawkeye
  • Options
    Swim_In_PigsSwim_In_Pigs Posts: 11
    I would take back everything I've ever said about Kabam if my first 7* is Falcon. He is one of my most used champions because of his kit. Other than Falcon, I would be happy with Mysterio, Hulk, Guilly2099, Gamora, Hawkeye, Sunspot, Spider-Gwen, Titania, Venom, VTD, or War Machine.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    I'd be ecstatic with a Venom or Falcon.
    I'd throw my phone in the sea if I pulled Joe Fixit.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★
    I have 4 champs to really get:

Falcon
    Mantis
    Domino
    Titania

If i get one of these in 3 Crystals i Will be really happy

All except terrax i Will get happy tbh lol

• Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian

What’s the 7* titan crystal?

The new "featured" crystal for 7*
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 848 ★★★★
    I'll be a bit gutted if I get Bishop, Terrax or America Chavez because I've invested in those as 6* R3 and has planned on at least two of them going to R4.

I wouldn't mind Spider-Man, Domino or Hulk - got two pulls on the crystal so we'll see.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,410 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    I Have a tier list

• Options
    ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★

What I would give to get a 7* Venom.....
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,676 Guardian
    My favorite is Chavez and my least favorite is korg unless I can somehow max sig korg
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Most wanted:

Elsa
    Titania
    Mantis
    Shiuri

Can open 5/6 crystals next week!

As they are 7 stars I am kind of okay with the rest as well. Wouldn’t be upset with any
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Chavez Gamora Sunspot and Hulk are my top wants.

Would also love a Bishop Overseer Wong.

Would be ok with most of them. I think there is one of each class I wouldn’t really use. But not too bad.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Bring me Titania, Chavez and FishBowl
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    I already have elsa at r3 sig 100+ so I'd want sm different from the 7* crystal. I'd love dragon man, idk why, but he seems cool. Chavez or titania otherwise.

Don't really want domino/korg/imiw/gwen/mysterio/killmonger/
    mangog.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,726 ★★★
    G99!!
    Double immunity.
    Health restore.
    Power control.
    Need I say more?
  • Options
    KingSageThe1stKingSageThe1st Posts: 102
    doctorb said:

G99!!
    Double immunity.
    Health restore.
    Power control.
    Need I say more?

Yikes
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    I,ll be honest i actually kinda like Venom the duck he was my first 4star R5 ... When i began to like him more and learnt how to use him ... A week later my brother sold It ... It took me like 5 hours to notice i was like MMM since when did i get all that iso8 to level Up CMM ... OH NO
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Still miles away from 10k shards but won't mind anyone really.

On a slightly unrelated note, can anyone explain why a Rank 6 7* has a challenge rating of 250? I can't get the math to work in my head.

• Options
    JK_47JK_47 Posts: 220 ★★
    Not sure about what i want, I am a minimal spender definitely not spending a dime more in this game if RNG gives me a dud...
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★

• Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    I'm hoping to be at 11. Currently Two six star dupes from 10 to Crack. So if I could dupe one of my top 3 I'll be very happy. If I dupe a bottom 3 champ more than once (fix, vtd, rocket, mysterio, war machine) I'll be very upset, the only r4 I own in pool is domino and she's top 3 fave ever so I'd be ecstatic with 4 of her lol
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

I'm hoping to be at 11. Currently Two six star dupes from 10 to Crack. So if I could dupe one of my top 3 I'll be very happy. If I dupe a bottom 3 champ more than once (fix, vtd, rocket, mysterio, war machine) I'll be very upset, the only r4 I own in pool is domino and she's top 3 fave ever so I'd be ecstatic with 4 of her lol

Did u say Fixit is bottom 3?
    He is easily a part of the top 50% in that crystal.....only thing holding him back is that he needs to be awakened
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    AMS94 said:

Pandingo said:

He is easily a part of the top 50% in that crystal.....only thing holding him back is that he needs to be awakened
    Mysterio should be nowhere near the bottom either.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 848 ★★★★

AMS94 said:

Pandingo said:

Mysterio should be nowhere near the bottom either.
    I'd be interested to see what a 7* Mysterio's poison Debuffs look like, especially with the Peni synergy. Could be a bit spicy.
  • Options
    ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101
    most wanted is storm pyramid x or sunspot, least wanted is gorr