New Side quest

V1ratV1rat Posts: 30
I have no idea why the new event quest has to be designed this way, it takes 5 times to explore 100% (for what?)... I'm not complaining about energy or anything.. but it seems completely unnecessary to run 2 more times just to get those shards and complete the map.

Another thing, the connection issue is still there, bg is still bugged, this new sq is also bugged... If nothing works as intended, why even bother releasing. Do devs not test what they're putting in the game? Last few days have been unbearable.

(Kinda went on a rant there, but it's really frustrating)

Comments

• endgamelockedendgamelocked Posts: 11
    cmiiw but isnt it supposed to be 3 paths+1 boss?
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    True but since they are giving energy refills for exploration I dont really mind to lose some more time since it costs a very low amount of energy to do that additional runs
  • CentrifugeCentrifuge Posts: 114
    Seems like a mistake. @Kabam Miike can you look into it?
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Searmenis said:

Not to mention that Ronin is constantly intercepting everything. I thought the defensive ability of 7 stars was not throwing specials, not this.

It's both
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,663 ★★★★★
    I'd honestly prefer 5 lanes if it is intentional, having to replay fights is tedious, nonsensical and boring, at least if there were 5 lanes of fights itd make sense.
  • NearJrNearJr Posts: 150 ★★
    All side quests, every month are bad, horrible and tedious, according to our lovely community.

Pray tell, what would be an example of a good side quest? Every month we see at least 4 "This is teh worst SQ ever" posts. I do wonder what would make our community happy, or at least less 24/7 angry.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,309 Guardian
    edited May 2023
    NearJr said:

All side quests, every month are bad, horrible and tedious, according to our lovely community.

Pray tell, what would be an example of a good side quest? Every month we see at least 4 "This is teh worst SQ ever" posts. I do wonder what would make our community happy, or at least less 24/7 angry.

According to the community, a bugged side quest that gives a lot more rewards than it should would be an example of a good side quest.
  • V1ratV1rat Posts: 30
    edited May 2023
    Pikolu said:

NearJr said:

According to the community, a bugged side quest that gives a lot more rewards than it should would be an example of a good side quest.
    Any game mode that doesn't have any bugs at launch would be a good piece of content. My point was if you're gonna put anything in the game, atleast test it.. if it was tested, how come it was broken? one would understand if it happened once in a blue moon, but it's a regular thing.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 2,049 ★★★★
    Is there any point in running the SQ until they fix it? Or did they already correct it and now are going to go back to folks who got the extra shards?
  • V1ratV1rat Posts: 30

Is there any point in running the SQ until they fix it? Or did they already correct it and now are going to go back to folks who got the extra shards?

I'm waiting till they fix it, don't wanna run it again, just in case.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,466 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

NearJr said:

Yes, typically the response is if it's a large amount of Rewards for the least amount of effort, people call it good.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,512 ★★★★★
    V1rat said:

NearJr said:

This would've been a perfect sq if it had 3 lanes, the other two paths are useless and hence should not be there. It's tedious and pointless.. that is why I don't like it.. last month was confusing at first but I liked it.
    Excellent words. Tedious and pointless. This game doesn't need to increase the "grind" aspect, there is plenty of that already.