Wrong drop rates on Cav crystals

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,396 Guardian

Well, i think two weeks is time enough. Im gona talk with playstore and try to get a refund. Its not for the cristals, is for how they re laughting on our faces.

Patience young grasshopper. If you continue down this path, then know you'll never be able to change your masteries until your debt is repaid.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    @

Well, i think two weeks is time enough. Im gona talk with playstore and try to get a refund. Its not for the cristals, is for how they re laughting on our faces.

Be patient dude you probably don't wanna be paying units for all the odins you purchased
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★

Have fun not having units ever again 😂
  • JK_47JK_47 Member Posts: 275 ★★
    Patience man, they will and should be giving us replacement plus compensation making up for the frustration and timeline... That's the only thing that will save face...
    Paragon nexus crystals will be the perfect replacement plus compensation equivalent..
    We gotta wait till 7* launch...hang in there
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam jax any updates
  • Omali1982Omali1982 Member Posts: 4
    Todavia no kabam?cuanto tiempo mas se creen que vamos a esperar , cuando es un bug o algo que les afecta a vuestro bolsillo ahi si que enseguida arreglan el problema mira ver si se mueven y nos dan nuestros cristales que hemos pagado con nuestros dinero ya van para 15 dias
    JK_47 said:
    Bro, he? literally said that the update going forward is no further news until told otherwise. Jesus wept
    Global is saying they are giving out replacements, also there is a post this guy opening cav nexus in forum... Not sure though

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/335111/how-about-this-for-some-good-luck#latest

can someone confirm... Did u get it?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★
    JK_47 said:

Global is saying they are giving out replacements, also there is a post this guy opening cav nexus in forum... Not sure though

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/335111/how-about-this-for-some-good-luck#latest

First, that guys post says “cav crystals” not cav nexus.
    Second, the day that something in global is the truth is the day the game is actually ending.
  • OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    Just calm down already
  • Triclops1224Triclops1224 Member Posts: 115 ★★
    JK_47 said:

Nothing yet. Maybe later today, maybe next week. Who knows? I only bought them because I’m a degenerate crystal addict. There’s nothing I’m gonna pull that’s gonna be game changing for my account.
    Did Anyone get compensation?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★
    JK_47 said:

Did Anyone get compensation?

Yes, it went out around 9/9:30pm EST last night.
    Not to everyone I Guess, I haven’t got anything yet. So they are probably still busy distributing them
  • Splitter5050Splitter5050 Member Posts: 39
    I haven't gotten anything either. I'll give it another day before I submit a ticket.
  • darkMeliodasdarkMeliodas Member Posts: 38
    I just received 2 6 shards crystal. Any cav next. Why?
    edited May 2023
    I still haven't received any ☹
    @Splitter5050 @darkMeliodas can u kindly share screenshot of in-game compensation mail to confirm
    Ive seen people get them, but i’m still waiting on mine.
    Also waiting. According to their support team I am not entitled. I seriously doubt that kabam support really checked my case as I bought the crystals within 5 minutes after being released.

Anyway, not sure we will still get them @Vegeta9001
    Omedenn said:

Also waiting. According to their support team I am not entitled. I seriously doubt that kabam support really checked my case as I bought the crystals within 5 minutes after being released.

Sounds like standard Kabam protocol. One of my friends got some compensation for buying them at the corrected rates, what a joke of a company, man.

Omedenn said:

Sounds like standard Kabam protocol. One of my friends got some compensation for buying them at the corrected rates, what a joke of a company, man.
    Yeah.. just a few cav nexus crystals, but still bitter feeling when you are not getting things you are entitled to
  • Splitter5050Splitter5050 Member Posts: 39
    JK_47 said:

I still haven't received any ☹
    @Splitter5050 @darkMeliodas can u kindly share screenshot of in-game compensation mail to confirm

Still nothing, I'll screenshot and post when I do. I mean I purchased the crystals minutes after the release of the new content.. so I imagine I should get the compensation.
  • Mcghee3Mcghee3 Member Posts: 93
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This thread lead to the discovery and following adjustment; we appreciate it.

The only bundle containing the incorrect crystals is Paragon Bundle 2. The game team is replacing them with the correct crystal and will be sending the crystal to anyone who purchased a bundle with the incorrect crystal. Timeline is currently uncertain, but hopefully it can be sent next week.

Still nothing received on my account
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,861 ★★★★★
    JK_47 said:

@Vegeta9001 this is not compensation it's reimbursement/replacement of a commodity we bought due to our need at a certain time...
    So this shouldn't be delayed, it's not fair to the customer...

...If McDonald's gave a burger without a patty in it ... Customer ask for a replacement immediately because they paid for since they are hungry at that given point in time...
    Will you pay for a burger at breakfast and wait till dinner or couple weeks for replacement..

McDonald's doesn't make it's customer wait more than five minutes ...

Sure, but the customer at McDonald's will probably notice the missing beef patty fairly quickly and ask for it themselves.

I got a couple of these Nexus crystals myself, and I didn't notice the drop rate; so I wasn't planning to ask for a replacement.

Kabam need to go through their data, so that they re-issue crystals to everyone affected, even those who don't read the forums (which is most people playing the game) and so won't ask for them.

That's why it takes time. They'll get there in the end.
    @Magrailothos LOL dude we asked within 24hrs, ok what if it was a takeaway from a drive thru... U'll only notice later when u eat it...
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,861 ★★★★★
    JK_47 said:

@Magrailothos LOL dude we asked within 24hrs, ok what if it was a takeaway from a drive thru... U'll only notice later when u eat it...

You're missing the point, which is that this is more complicated than handing over a hamburger.

You and I don't know how many people this affects - it could easily be tens of thousands of people.

Everyone needs to be reimbursed whether they ask or not. So Kabam needs to do a fair bit of work, to make sure their compensation gets to everyone who deserves it.

Is that clearer?
  • Big_cheese243Big_cheese243 Member Posts: 33
    I bought all 15 and didn't receive compensation
    Dude something fishy is going on, rich did a video on the topic but i am unable to see the forum thread in his video....
    Apparently they gave out compensation to few and rest panicked.. Seems they took down the post i am unable to find it

"https://youtu.be/jCWGt3bDQ3Y"
  • GENERAL_DANNY1GENERAL_DANNY1 Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2023
    I bought all of them I haven’t got anything.

Not even an empty email.

Team please respond to this & confirm

In game name: GENERAL DANNY

Thanks
    Does anyone have link to the thread in rich's video, i can't seem to find it in search