**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Lol of course, duh it's my internet connection.
    That's why I wasnt able to play MCOC but was able to watch YouTube without buffering.
    And hey maybe since pretty much everyone is having this problem that means everyone's internet is bad, huh? 😂
  • rihoriho Posts: 14
    Bmdb56 wrote: »
    Lmao bro I’ve been up since 7 yesterday if you think I’m worried about a proper sentence or paragraph format I’m not lol @riho

Yet you want to call others dumb and stupid... Mmkay
  • GD-DEV3LGD-DEV3L Posts: 75
    I'll take 5* shards and or a 5pack of those anniversary crystals they sold us for like 5 bucks. They make money we get a bad ace crystal pack it's a win win for everyone
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Bmf420 wrote: »
    No offense but the game has been acting up for awhile. If you go into a fight while these issues continue then that's your own fault. The penalty is there to prevent people from exploiting the game and shouldn't be removed.

That's besides the point. You have to entrust the game to work as it's intended. There's so much the game devs can do to work around this penalty and yet it still occurs. This is the worst thing about this Mobile game.

I stand by this point. I know better not to enter a fight when the service is on the fritz. But penalizing me for trying to play your game is beyond frustrating
  • Whats going on with all the connection errors
    I cant log in on my accounts and there no explenation on why?
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Bmdb56 wrote: »
    Lmao bro I’ve been up since 7 yesterday if you think I’m worried about a proper sentence or paragraph format I’m not lol @riho

Putting a . here and there shouldn’t be something anyone is worried about, it should just be done without thinking about it. Unless you’re 12, then it still requires thinking about it. But that long ass sentence you wrote is pretty unreadable due to your “not worried” additude. I guess others have to spend the time and energy reading it, but you don’t have to spend a few seconds to properly write it in the first place.
  • In the middle of an AQ fight last night, the game shut down and entered emergency maintenance. For the brief minutes I was able to log back in, my fighter was penalized by losing half his health and the opponent returned to 100% (I can say this with confidence since Kabam graciously bestowed upon us health percentage meters)
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    We as players don't want the final chapter of Act 5 if it's gonna be released half-heartedly with the unforgiving amount of unpredicted server maintenances.

Just fix the server until it reaches a satisfying standard and then release the Act 5.
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    The issues have persisted since last night. If you're continuing to log in and try fight while the games having problems then once again thats your own fault. You can't expect them to change the system because your impatient. I'm sure the game will be up and running after 8 EST.
  • Then act 5.4 will never be released
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    bloodyCain wrote: »
    We as players don't want the final chapter of Act 5 if it's gonna be released half-heartedly with the unforgiving amount of unpredicted server maintenances.

Just fix the server until it reaches a satisfying standard and then release the Act 5.

Agreed, don't worry about putting more strain on your servers. Fix them,then release it.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Lies, Kabam! Liza Minelli! Your game says "problems connecting to network, pls check your connection"

Our internet is working as intended. I can even post a comment here!

Lies, I say! Lies!
  • Sid8676Sid8676 Posts: 3
    Facing many problems for logging in after the new server maintenance!! This is affecting the AQ and arena grinding.!! Anyone else facing the same problem??
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    Same
  • Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Posts: 68
    Madercho
  • FlushFlush Posts: 108
    This is beyond a joke spend more time looking at loading screen then playing the game last few days and I'm still **** waiting on response for my compensation for icephoniex cock up customer service is non existence with yous
  • Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
    edited December 2017
    @Kabam Miike
    Some websites are unstable today because DNS servers. Please check your servers if the name resolution is ok!
  • GD-DEV3LGD-DEV3L Posts: 75
    They are mass banning multiple accounts duh......... lol
  • Why on earth is it that I'm playing fine then when I'm at the last fight (in this case M.O.D.O.M's hotel event "master" ) then the servers go down again. I just used my last boost and purchased two "specials" boosts from loyalty store. So now by the look of it I will loose those boosts and as a result will end up loosing that fight I think Kabam should give some serious thought about how they plan on compensating big time screw up. Not happy please make it right this game is awesome til scat like this happens.
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    There's probably a million posts on this.Comment on them instead of creating your own.
  • Yes then compensate us for the 3k units we already spent preparing for 5.4 and other items we will lose when we are waiting for this to drop
  • Seriously Kabam?
  • Donn1Donn1 Posts: 48
    @Bmf420 just to be clear - I'm not just talking about the issues last night. And I'm not being impatient. Have i said anything specific about last nights server issue? NO.
  • MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    The game should simply ping google (or whatever other server being online) and in case it works it should show "Problems connecting to our server, please wait or try again later" rather than "Problems conecting to network, please check your connection". It is a quick change that would help a lot.

The penalty thing is not that simple. People may use external apps that would limit the connection to kabam IPs related to game only and kick it off while losing a fight. The penalty must stay to prevent from cheating like that. However, I believe there could be a mechanism in place that would give you lost health back or gift alliance health potions in case it confirms you lost your health because of the server issue. This would have to be confirmed by the server kabam knows when the servers are down so when you connect after a server issue and are halved you could get a compensation.
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    dzrxrmw392kb.png
    I generally dont complain about this game but this is really irritating. Its been a whole day and no solutions . I still cant login .
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Mine keeps bringing up a load of different things connection error then one saying I logged on to another device when I don’t have one so if I get banned after this I’m going to be severely pissed off
  • I wanted to understand why marvel tournament players are so choroes complain about everything and all time
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    we need 30 mins timmers all the time
This discussion has been closed.