**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Monthly EQ Ch. 1.1 A Path…

It’s the bring a Mutant chapter with Biohazard as the Global defender buff.

There’s Terrax and Gorr back to back as the 2nd & 3rd fights on this path. So, besides Iceman (cause I’m not lucky enough to have one), what champs are useful in defeating these two?

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    I used a 6* rank3 Rogue vs both of them. Not really a champ most rank up but I really do like using her.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,545 ★★★★★
    Went with Apoc+5* Cable, Namor and R1 OR. Cable surprisingly effective against Gorr just parry-heavy.

Tigra for the boss.

Not pretty, but got it done. And I agree it’s kind of a cheap set of champs for those nodes.

Dr. Zola
  • GogiGogi Posts: 440 ★★★
    I used Domino for Terrax was a bit long fight but one shot and AA for Gorr.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Pretty much any mutants. Don’t bleed Gorr (unless it’s Archangel) and you’re fine. Don’t stand next to Terrax the entire fight and you’re fine. I made Cable a horseman and he tore through both fights.
  • NononoNonono Posts: 45

Pretty much any mutants. Don’t bleed Gorr (unless it’s Archangel) and you’re fine. Don’t stand next to Terrax the entire fight and you’re fine. I made Cable a horseman and he tore through both fights.

Curious. How did you make Cable a Horseman so fast when it takes 3 non-Mutant fights to get Apoc 4 persistent charges in order to make a Mutant champ a Horseman?
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,344 ★★★★
    I brung Namor, Kitty, Wolvie, Sinister and Omega Red, so Apoc gets all charges and can make wolverine killer, Kitty can nuke well since the bleed does nothing.
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Nonono said:

Curious. How did you make Cable a Horseman so fast when it takes 3 non-Mutant fights to get Apoc 4 persistent charges in order to make a Mutant champ a Horseman?

The cable synergy with Apoc gives him 4 persistent charges on his first fight. So you can get a horseman after only 1 fight
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Nonono said:

What @Axew said. Easily Apoc’s most significant synergy.
    Axew said:

Nonono said:

The cable synergy with Apoc gives him 4 persistent charges on his first fight. So you can get a horseman after only 1 fight

Snap! I did not know this lol. Thanks for that tip! I’ll have to try this next round. I’ve currently restarted the path bringing in Omega Red (cause I keep forgetting he’s Poison Immune) and my 5* Iceman. Just waiting on energy to refill currently….
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    This thread has made me want to see a high level Sinister/Gorr fight just to know what debuff chaos can be caused with Sinister’s sp1 passing stuff back and forth.
  • UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★
    If there’s a Biohazard, then Omega Red is almost always the answer.
    Omega Red worked easy lol. On the Gorr fight, I used my 5* Iceman thinking I’ll just get him down as far as I can and then finish him off with OR. Well, to my surprise, I killed Gorr on the first SP2 I threw with Iceman. Not sure how that happened, but I’ll take it!
  • GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★
    Nonono said:

There’s Terrax and Gorr back to back as the 2nd & 3rd fights on this path. So, besides Iceman (cause I’m not lucky enough to have one), what champs are useful in defeating these two?

i was thinking that this morning too! all my ranked mutants sitting in war so i brought R4 BWCV and took 4 minutes to kill terrax. brutal
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Nonono said:

I brought abs man + ibom for this path, then colossus, omega red and doom.
  • BluestoneBluestone Posts: 28
    I had to reset few times cuz of mordo being defensive and going for sp3 ..
    But r3 apoc +cable works and bishop destroyed terrax and most of that chapter.
  • Nonono said:

i used a 5* colossus with the omega synergy. he dispatched both of them very quickly.
  • I pretty much used toad for everyone
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Used Horseman Wolvie for Gorr (healing go BRRrrrrRRrRr). Use Cable for Terrax (SP2 concussion shuts down the direct damage of rock field)
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    5*r5 Namor ate those 2 for snack.

There are many other options, I just prefer Namor and his playstyle.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Omega Red + Sabertooth best!
  • VeryViciousVeryVicious Posts: 30
    Used AA for Gorr. Apoc for Terrax. Worked even though I got hit by Gorr.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,344 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    TyEdge said:

This thread has made me want to see a high level Sinister/Gorr fight just to know what debuff chaos can be caused with Sinister’s sp1 passing stuff back and forth.

My sinisters r4 high Sig and I didn't even think of it tbh, probably should've but just nuked most fights with kitty.

The best one is the next quest, my r3 Dr strange cleared every fight with 100% health. Infamous ironman synergy to refresh blessings, and just heavy in the corner once lifesteal comes round and they don't gain power.