**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bauble rewards not appeared

1235»

Comments

• Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    The lesson here is that you need to record everything you do in this game and not just fights so you have proof when things go pear shaped. Having to go to that length is ridiculous, but sometimes reality is ridiculous.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    Is anyone going to explain how I got less than 15 crystals when I bought them all as soon as the deal dropped? These were purchased with real money.
  • Options
    darkMeliodasdarkMeliodas Posts: 38
    BeastDad said:

Is anyone going to explain how I got less than 15 crystals when I bought them all as soon as the deal dropped? These were purchased with real money.

At least you receive some nexus cav..im still waiting
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★
    haven't gotten my feat yet.
  • Options
    KingLotusKingLotus Posts: 78
    Kabam Jax said:

Hmm Jax? Why the compensation is a feature crystal? o.O the whole problem was the drop rates wrong on the 15 paragon crystals that i bought
    Ps: I didn't claim it yet

I feel that, I can stay with no compensation at all, instead of these kind of nonsense
    So we should keep yours?
    You should take it back to your team and make it happen for each account i didnt recived nothing not even empty message but im sure i have bought all the nexus possible ;-)

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Wait, I've received neither yet and I had erroneous Cavs 14/15 and a featured...

Do I need to go through support with a refund request or are some being held back, because at least 10 of the Cavs were purchased very early on
  • Options
    ra_wrra_wr Posts: 38
    GöD87 said:

People must have forgot... You only get the Cavs refunded if you got them during the error(they fixed it shortly after the deals came out ) otherwise you won't get a refund.

I got them refunded but my main question is why are people also getting 6* featured crystals alongside or instead and as in my case.. not at all?

There’s no communication as to what the featured crystals are for.. was there an error on the featured 6* as well and if so why haven’t I been refunded as I did buy all of them

OR

Is it compensation for what actually happened with the drop rates on the cav nexus?

Just seems odd some people got both, some people got cav nexus only and some people got featured crystals.. I would just like to know what is what

I think we deserve at least that UNLESS someone here can clarify on the situation

A lot of people are confused
    how shortly after did they fix the crystals? i purchased bundle 2 13 times about 3 hours after they released.
  • Options
    Mcghee3Mcghee3 Posts: 93
    Still nothing received on my account
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    Bro i bought all 15 crystals before the correction and nothing so far
    @Kabam Jax can we please have a take on this?
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    I got 2 mails, in 1 i got 7 c cav nexus & other was empty! Still no featured crystal for me😢
  • Options
    @Kabam Jax please, be so kind to check why I didn’t receive a compensation yet?
  • Options
    JK_47JK_47 Posts: 220 ★★
    @GöD87 Thanks mate
    Everyone else FYI we've also got another thread regarding above predicament
    "https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/333625/wrong-drop-rates-on-cav-crystals"
  • Options
    Hari2_1Hari2_1 Posts: 2
    edited May 2023
    still haven't gotten mine
  • Options
    Hari2_1Hari2_1 Posts: 2
    still haven't gotten mine
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Looks like this is gonna be just like the sa issue. No acknowledgment as to when this will be resolved.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    Unbelieveble, they're simply ignoring us since saturday
  • Options
    dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Posts: 163
    Still haven’t gotten compensation for my 15 crystals yet
  • Options
    Still haven't received mine @Kabam Miike @kabam jax
  • Options
    That's it i am done spending in this game
  • Options
    Still no compensation
  • Options
    SupermanGodSupermanGod Posts: 51
    Same here, i haven't received my compensation amd the updating bug is still not fixed, its been over a week now.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Pretty sure we’re not getting anything. Kabam logic.