**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7* Alliance Event

13Β»

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Kabam Jax @Kabam Miike can u guys help on this? I Have been on my new alliance since war season ended, just missed the 1st milestone of the Alliance Event...because it put me on a 6 day timer to qualify... Was there even an announcement on this matter?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,931 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You can only earn 40,000 points if you buy the max of 5 paragon bundles. Where do the rest of the points come from?
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,313 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It sucks, as expected
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,415 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The math on this is obscene.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,415 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I'd say the bar was set pretty high on this one.

First "agree" received!
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

You can only earn 40,000 points if you buy the max of 5 paragon bundles. Where do the rest of the points come from?

Buying Odin’s to go out and buy plenty more Paragon crystals.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,931 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Shamir51 said:

Buying Odin’s to go out and buy plenty more Paragon crystals.
    Oh yeah, that.
  • Options
    JammJimmJammJimm Posts: 13 β˜…
    I have been playing since near the beginning, grinding months for my first 4*, Rocket Racoon. I pulled a 4* Scarlett Witch moments before the version 12 mega nerf. I have never been as disappointed with this game as I am now.
  • Options
    Kyllak11Kyllak11 Posts: 97 β˜…
    Guess sending a help ticket wouldn’t matter either
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    "Poorly executed event" milking the whales while giving middle finger to others. Well done kabam! Just when we thought you won't go below than this
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I fully expected this to be a "milk the whales" kind of event, but the timer on the alliance event seems a bit ridiculous - especially (as other people pointed out) it was never officially announced in advance like the Banquet event for example... oh well
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    events like these just keep the top heavy whales at the top. i mean granted i think that's perfectly fine when something is catered to spenders but still ... there can always be a bit of balance ya know. a little ice cream on the side of the apple pie. but nope. per usual most people won't even sniff the top rewards for this event.
  • Options
    NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's sad when everything needs to be hard monetized.
    People have been waiting for this release and for most of them, today should have been a celebration.
    Instead... it is what it is.
    Kabam, maybe you will throw some crumbs for the rest of the players in the future.
    Just a thought from an insignificant player.
  • Options
    travgianttravgiant Posts: 19 β˜…
    Should have been a great day, but ended up not even opening my 7 stars yet, just so disgusted and disappointed with this game right now