**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

HELP! Stuck on 5.2.3.

Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 226 ★★
Hello everyone, I haven’t been posting for awhile. But, I’m so close to the collector. I’m on 5.2.3 currently, and stuck on the buffet node. I need a nullify immune champion. Titania and Mister Negative really work well. I have them both, but I don’t have the resources to. Any champions y’all would recommend, and paths? Thanks for the help. I have a new upgraded roster :)
My roster is shown below :)

Comments

• Options
    DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★
    You can use omega sentinel as your nullify imunne option. The easiest and shortesr path should be the one with storm and quake, the node being them starting with 2 bars of power.
    I would make this team -> titania, mr.negative, black cat, omega sentinel and kitty pryde
  • Options
    From who you have:
    Omega Sentinel who you already have maxed out is Nullify immune

Torch’s Incinerates reduce the opponents Regen rate by 20%. He’s not immune but he will help keep their healing low

Quicksilver doesn’t have any natural buffs to gain, and won’t trigger Buffet
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,156 ★★★★
    Just don't get hit and don't die and ko them before they ko you very easy
  • Options
    Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184
    The pain doesn't stop here, 5.2.4 has the hardest nodes in the game, it took me 3 months to finally beat it
  • Options
    Thanks guys! Didn’t know omega sentinel was nullify immune! Now, I’ll begin 5.2.3!
  • Options
    Thank y’all! I just completed it, without y’all I wouldnt this close to the collector. Bruh now I’m on 5.2.4 🤮😤😭
  • Options

• Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Hey good job. Next one is tough so definitely practice quite a few times before committing to a run to get a feel for it. If you have apoc he does great. Good luck!