**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Paragon crystal drop rates :)

ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 410 ★★★
We all know this was coming and I hate to say I was the person who did this to find out but I opened enough paragon crystals to hit all the milestones around maybe 140? maybe just a bit less.. Do you want to know how many 7 stars I got with this 1% chance?

ZERO

:|

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    ShuGokis said:

We all know this was coming and I hate to say I was the person who did this to find out but I opened enough paragon crystals to hit all the milestones around maybe 140? maybe just a bit less.. Do you want to know how many 7 stars I got with this 1% chance?

ZERO

Look to the left, look to the right, look directly in front. Out of every four players who did this, one of you on average didn't pull any 7* champs. Unfortunately, this time it wasn't one of them.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    ShuGokis said:

I know its a 1% chance I literally said that.

To elaborate, what I meant is you have a 99% chance to pull anything but a 7*. Those odds, even if others are very lucky, are small.
  • Options
    Super0999 said:

Opened 10 got 1 7 star

Congratulations! Who did you pull?
  • Options
    Jaffa_Jaffa_ Posts: 33
    Opened 40-50 a pulled 2. Hawkeye an spidergwen. Rng can be harsh
  • Options
    Jaffa_ said:

Opened 40-50 a pulled 2. Hawkeye an spidergwen. Rng can be harsh

Agreed, it can be. not some bad pulls there though, not the best sadly but its a 7 star can't complain.
  • Options
    KingLotusKingLotus Posts: 78
    ShuGokis said:

ZERO

Me from 10 i got one 7* :/
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    I feel ya. 50 so far and 0 7 stars.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Grats on clocking all milestones.
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★

I got 1 out of all the crystals it took to get the milestones. Then duped her in a 7 star crystal

The iso drop is really low💀
  • Options
    Dixie_normas77Dixie_normas77 Posts: 55
    edited May 2023
    ShuGokis said:

ZERO

I opened 160 and got 2 hahaha feels bad but right sucks sometimes. Almost 5k iso tho
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    I am there with you but drop rates are low. I am doing it for milestones too. So far 6-7 6 stars and 0 7 stars out of 109. Just means I won’t have any interest in the crystal after this event.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    The 1% hurts, but it is what it is. I opened 140 as well at this point and got Mangog. So beat the odds as well, just the wrong way too.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    I got 3 6 stars out of 8 crystals so I'm not complaining about 6 star drop rates
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Opened 10 and got Wong
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    First 5, I got 7* war machine. Next 9 or so, only 1 6*.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★

ShuGokis said:

I know its a 1% chance I literally said that.

To elaborate, what I meant is you have a 99% chance to pull anything but a 7*. Those odds, even if others are very lucky, are small.

I popped 2.

My last math class was algebra 2 in 1990, but i think that's 50%. Can't wait to try out that valkrie.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    most people opening the crystals are doing it more for the T6CC selectors / other milestones than the 1% chance of a 7 star.

Personally, I've still got about 12 more 6 stars I plan to r5 that aren't going to be hitting the 7 star pool any time soon / probably won't r2 a 7 star for some time because I'd rather have a maxed on 6 star Doom, Herc, Nimrod, Appoc, Nick, etc. over a unduped or sig 20-40 of any champ in the 7 star pool (and I opened some of the good ones).

I will say that my days of R4ing more champs with materials are all but over... anyone I want "that badly" i've already r4 or more... and still have some gems left... so I'll have a few more coming some day... but all R4 mats are now reserved for R5s (and eventually 7 stars later in the year).
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I opened 1 7* and 0 6*
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    65 crystals and 0 7 stars. Gotta love kabam.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    80 no 7s
  • Options
    MrNonameMrNoname Posts: 14
    I wonder is the drop rate is really accurate. I got 4* like 80% of the time.

And here

Is it really possible to get all 4* from 10 crystals when the drop rate for anything above 4* (5*-7*) is at 50%

Seem almost impossible to land all 4*
  • Options
    GenidiaminGenidiamin Posts: 105
    This is not a case of bad rng… they need to come out and be honest with any mistakes that were made on these crystals. There is no way the drop rates are correct.. even on the 6*. I know folks who opened a truck load including myself and we all can’t have bad rng!