**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

DCs and Incorrect 7* Event Score [merged]

Comments

• Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 193 ★★
    This wasn’t just isolated to yesterday these paragon crystals seem buggy. An alliance mate matched my 15 but only 3 of his counted towards our score. So that makes me think how many of mine didn’t count yesterday? No update from kabams end points to that lack of transparency your player base keeps mentioning. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    GoterdamRungGoterdamRung Posts: 49
    Putting in a ticket hasn’t helped even though I explained clearly they disappeared when the game crashed and nothing allocated to points.

“ reviewed your Paragon Crystal Bundle purchases, and I can confirm that you received all the Paragon Crystals. You can trust that there were no issues with the purchase and all items were credited to the account.”
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    I'm still missing around 7200 score, not a huge amount but it would tick me over to next milestone.
  • Options
    KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★

I'm still missing around 7200 score, not a huge amount but it would tick me over to next milestone.

Exactly the same situation
  • Options
    Seaweed44Seaweed44 Posts: 14
    edited May 2023
    I’m missing a total of 13 paragon crystals because of game crashing. I’ve since submitted a ticket but haven’t heard anything back yet.
  • Options
    FlushFlush Posts: 108
    this kept happening me yesterday pop 10 game freeze up after 5 mins get kicked out, after reloading I had less crystals so pop remainder same thing again freeze and kick out, less crystals again when logged in, not sure what I pulled or if score was right just know crystal count kept dropping each time
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Still missing th e12,500 points for opening 5x 7* crystals that would get me the 2 t6cc selectors from solo objectives...
  • Options
    Mario13459Mario13459 Posts: 20
    Yeah I had the same thing happened to me today, I opened 7, got a DC screen and my crystals opened but my points weren’t updated.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Same here. Missing quite a few points. Can we get an update mods?
  • Options
    ZekirZekir Posts: 155 ★★

Does anyone remember at least one event without errors? I have unfortunately forgotten.

Those exist? Must have been when the game first came out. 🤣
  • Options
    AgentTAgentT Posts: 1
    I have the same thing.
    Opened 20 paragon crystals and the game crashed and did only get points for 11 openings, i didnt know if i get the champs of these 11 pulls
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    I don't have a point problem but it would be nice to double the points precisely because 800 is really not enough. Sorry for the inconvenience
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    I'm unsure but i think i got my points now after 2+ days. No response to my ticket but my score jumped over night by roughly what i didn't get on day 1 of this event.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Still waiting to hear about the lost Paragons I bought.
  • Options
    Triclops1224Triclops1224 Posts: 107 ★★
    Just popped 4 paragon crystals with no points awarded on the solo event. 😒
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 744 ★★★★
    Got disconnect on a 10 pop, came back, 5 were opened, no points awarded.
    How do you plan to resolve this, for all of us @Kabam Miike ?
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    Just happened to me. Able to notice it because not a bunch of crystals being opened right now as an alliance. I am just enough away from last solo milestone that the last 3 exploration of new event and the 7 star crystal I will get as an alliance soon would put me at 130k. Finished the 4th one got 2 crystals opened wifi came up disconnected. Logged back in could tell I had gotten 2 4 stars and the crystals were gone and no increase in solo points with multiple restarts. Out of principle I should not have to cough up extra 400 units to hit the milestone after dropping 15k units and 100 dollars on the paragon deals.
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 744 ★★★★
    I doubt kabam can fix everyone scores before event ends. And the reason most of us opened paragon crystals was to get the event milestones. Now we need to open more, spend more units.
    So I want my units back for the crystals that didn't count.
  • Options
    KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★

I’m very close to the next milestone! Spent a lot of units and I’m still missing points, I truly hope Kabam can fix this before the event finishes.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    yea we know the team is working on it....

but is there any time frame or at least any compensation going to be provided?
    disappearing points, crystals, units wasted, rewards in milestone being missed out due to the score not counting..
    such a great event.. yet again ruined as so many reap the bugs and exploits at kabams expense while the rest of us have to wait a week before anything is even figured out..

better server maintenance, better update programming, better AI reactions and no weird ticks, hiccups, bugs, changes(attentional or not) after every month or something new is introduced into the game... so many other games that seem to have more happening and more data moving around that NEVER have these problems. after 4th of july deals go through lets invest in some tech upgrades :#
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Still missing 6400, got 800 randomly added but still missing the bulk... Between this and the bad compensation for the Bauble Cavs that I didn't get, good will is fading. Purchased the bauble crystals on release, basically as soon as they dropped, nothing. Opened paragon crystals on release, DC, no points. I try to be level headed and both sides of the coin kinda guy, but this is twice in a short span I'm seemingly being shafted.
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    So at some point I am now 3k points short of the 130k milestone. I had it figured out once I got all rewards from 100% the new event and the 7 star crystal I was opening from alliance event. I will now have to spend another 800 units to get that final milestone.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,211 ★★★★
    Still waiting here for more news, I hope this gets fixed soon
  • Options
    BleakmessBleakmess Posts: 60
    Happened to me aswell, purchased 9 crystals but no milestone update 😞
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    @Kabam Mike, any update, I face the same issue.
  • Options
    Shorty02Shorty02 Posts: 20
    10400 now missing total, from paragons I got for clearing that new event. I could have 5k 7* shards... But I don't.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,211 ★★★★
    I just hope they give us a solution before the end of the event
  • Options
    BleakmessBleakmess Posts: 60
    I submitted a ticked and this is what I got as reply