**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Shooting stars quest

So if you opened up three 7star crystals and ended up getting a dupe one one champs so you only have two 7 star champs total will you still have access to the quest? Or have to wait until you get a new champ?

Comments

• Options
    KINGBDKINGBD Posts: 3
    Thank you
  • Options
    Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Posts: 80
    So is it only open to tb and above then
  • Options
    Inferno69Inferno69 Posts: 57
    Kabam Jax said:

Bamajd said:

And evidently thronebreakers can play it too

This was not intentional...

But the game team has elected to keep it the way it is.

Happy Shooting Stars-day, Thronebreakers!
    Just for curiositys sake, is it open for thronebreakers only for today/this week or indefinitely?
  • Options
    DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 283 ★★★
    A que
    Kabam Jax said:

Bamajd said:

I’m a Paragon but you’re opening a quest intended for Paragons to TBs but not allowing those same TBs to claim the paragon objectives for the SQ this month?
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    What is this shooting stars quest and when does it become available?
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    They can technically earn points I'd assume, with the 6 paragon crystals, not enough to hit a milestone but it'll help the alliances. Unless they have 3 7*s so they can 100% Q1 and 2
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Is there a time limit on this quest? I ask as I'm Cavalier, can't remember if Jax mentioned this during the stream, but feel like he said it would or something similar would become permanent content.
  • Options
    RickRollerRickRoller Posts: 30
    I am Thronebreaker and I was so confused as to this whole 7* quest thing since it could have been announced clearer, IMO. I have 2 7* champions but I guess I’m SOL for this quest. Ah well.
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★

Is there a time limit on this quest? I ask as I'm Cavalier, can't remember if Jax mentioned this during the stream, but feel like he said it would or something similar would become permanent content.

+1
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,047 ★★★★★

There's no timer on the quest. It's here forever.
  • Options
    it is a permanent quest. it is in the "special quests" Tab.
  • Options
    Praveen_Sahul5Praveen_Sahul5 Posts: 10
    edited May 2023

Just wanted to bring this to your notice @Kabam, I cleared 2 paths in shooting 7* quest but the 7* crystals shards still appeared to grab. Kindly look into it @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Bamajd said:

That's awesome. Let people have fun playing your video game. It is why we are here.
    It is awesome, but I still want to poke fun at all the TB posts over the past few days complaining of how everything is tilted towards Paragon only.
  • Options
    KINGBDKINGBD Posts: 3

KINGBD said:

So if you opened up three 7star crystals and ended up getting a dupe one one champs so you only have two 7 star champs total will you still have access to the quest? Or have to wait until you get a new champ?

You could've opened the game and figured it out...
    Well my good sir/gal i opened the game and didnt see it at first so i panicked and came here. Found out it was under the special quest tab but thanks for your two cents lmao
  • Options
    edited May 2023

It’s happening again, is it intended (or) a bug. Can we repeat the quest to grab the shards multiple times. I will wait for the clarification. Please check this issue @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax "
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    edited May 2023

It’s happening again, is it intended (or) a bug. Can we repeat the quest to grab the shards multiple times. I will wait for the clarification. Please check this issue @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Once you enter the quest it's gone. Or at least on mine, shows in the preview but gone when you go in.

That or it got patched out real quick.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

It’s happening again, is it intended (or) a bug. Can we repeat the quest to grab the shards multiple times. I will wait for the clarification. Please check this issue @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax "

Haven’t seen the happening once on my end. Likely just a bug with the preview screen. Enter the quest and see if they’re still there.
  • Options

It’s happening again, is it intended (or) a bug. Can we repeat the quest to grab the shards multiple times. I will wait for the clarification. Please check this issue @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Once you enter the quest it's gone. Or at least on mine, shows in the preview but gone when you go in.

That or it got patched out real quick.
    It appeared to me when I joined the first quest to explore the second path. So, I thought I can explore it again but needs clarification. So came to forum to check this issue. Just checked again and seems like visual bug, now it’s shows in preview. Don’t know what’s going on.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    Deepworld said:

A que

Kabam Jax said:

Bamajd said:

I’m a Paragon but you’re opening a quest intended for Paragons to TBs but not allowing those same TBs to claim the paragon objectives for the SQ this month?
    TB has to have atleast 1 7*.. I'm assuming some wont be able to complete side quest unless they spend units
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★
    bm3epps said:

Deepworld said:

A que

Kabam Jax said:

Bamajd said:

TB has to have atleast 1 7*.. I'm assuming some wont be able to complete side quest unless they spend units
    Not for this quest. You can do completion without any 7*.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★

🧐You can only get the path shards once..