**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Shooting stars quest hahahaha

So basically if you don’t have a bunch of 6* r5 and a college degree you won’t get thru it without a few thousand units? Am I right or wrong? Thanks for the opinions from those who aren’t pro player lol

Comments

• Options
    hyp3r05hyp3r05 Posts: 67

So basically if you don’t have a bunch of 6* r5 and a college degree you won’t get thru it without a few thousand units? Am I right or wrong? Thanks for the opinions from those who aren’t pro player lol

Just reached TB less than a week ago, used about 250 units worth of revives to get the clear, quests 2 and 3 were the worst but it’s possible if you restart the quest enough times to learn the nodes
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    I explored it without revives and I don’t have one r5 yet
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 471 ★★
    R2 or R3 6* can get one path done.. not super easy but doable. For safety u may slot in Heimdall in case you make a boo boo
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
    Most were relatively easy - your 7 star will hit hard enough to deal with most,

One path with the increased combat rate, but couldn’t get over 75% of your meter AND you had to alternate specials…. Yeah, I brought a kitty synergy team, stayed phased and ignored all that nonsense
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    one of the better side quests they've have .. and it's permanent.
  • Options
    zernixzernix Posts: 82
    My mini TB account is 500k, nothing higher than a R3 and I went thru itemless. I guess it helped that my main account already did it but it really isn't that hard.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    What?.. that quest was easy af...
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 499 ★★★
    Read the nodes, its a difference betwern easy ride and getting wrecked.

Simple example - quest 1.2 took Rintrah against Medusa. Didnt read the intercept petrify node. Been using intercept instead of parry because parry is unreliable. Got hit with 6 petrify, wasnt paying attention and it was like a longshot special 2. Took crazy damage, hit restart, changed tactics and ended with 96% health. The entire quest was smooth sailing from there.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I don't have any 6* r5s and I spent zero units. The only fight I used any items on was the Guardian in chapter 5 on the mighty charge/ebb and flow path. I had to revive because I screwed up and didn't feel like redoing the path. I thought it was fun.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★
    Rank 5? WHAT?

Nodes are from act 7.2... are easy if you can read of course.
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★

Did you open some other account by mistake cause if you are TB then your skill is enough for the difficulty. Or try reading the nodes first.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Tbh that's Thronebreaker level difficulty. It's really really easy
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 474 ★★★
    Some of you have nothing better to do than just complain about everything! Shooting star is easier than freaking cavalier EQ!!
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,346 ★★★★
    I haven't used a single item on it and haven't brought my A or even B team to it... One of the easier pieces of content out there
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,775 ★★★★
    It is not mandatory to do the quest. It's just a fun celebration. Do whatever you can and just chill.
  • Options
    Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★

This event is easier than the side quest. I don't know why you need units to complete this
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 261 ★★
    You can Herc much of it. If you have problems then use some boosts and Heimdal synergy.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★