**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Escape From Titan - Mantis Power Shield

Not sure where in the boss nodes it states that Special 3 does zero damage. Am I missing something or is this bugged content working as intended?

Anyone else experiencing the same? I’m happy to post video as well.

Comments

• Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 475 ★★★
    Nope sp3 dealt damage for me.
  • Options
    Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    FarmBeard said:

Not sure where in the boss nodes it states that Special 3 does zero damage. Am I missing something or is this bugged content working as intended?

Anyone else experiencing the same? I’m happy to post video as well.

Yeah I’ve had several sp3 do 0 damage.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    Yea, I had the same problem with King Groot dealing 0 damage.
    I'll just stick to Sp 1/2 only, haha.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    SP3 dealt no damage for me reporting bug
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

If you use a sp3 you have to do it outside of a combo because for some weird reason if you trigger the sp3 during a combo the game will read the sp3 as a combo hit and not a special hit.

Sounds like a bug to me...
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Ran into it too
  • Options
    hmdemerahmdemera Posts: 78
    edited May 2023
    Same thing happened 5 times using two separate champs (CGR & Elsa). Finally recorded it, but I can't attach it. It says file format not allowed. It's MP4.
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Same for me with Nick. I was struggling at the time, so you can imagine my disappointment after thinking I had finally cracked it. 🙁
  • Options
    Kopara7Kopara7 Posts: 52
    I used CGR, the sp2 barely made a dent. Cruelty and precision up, and no weakness. Smh
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    is it really the combo thing? that's just ... KABOOM. as passive as she plays sometimes and the lock i ran into the issue a few times and just chalked it up as one of those things. oh well she's done. not to be revisited lol
  • Options
    JojojkliveJojojklive Posts: 4
    Same no damage. RH IH nada
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Mantis is at a FUBAR state. Nothing to do with nodes or her abilities, she is pain because she is bugged.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★
    Just back off before sp3 or any specials, don’t chain them
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I didn't chain my SP3 and still did zero damage. It's supposed to do more damage the more power bars you consume so that's garbage. Is there anyway to avoid being put to sleep so she just gets to hit you in the face?
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★

I didn't chain my SP3 and still did zero damage. It's supposed to do more damage the more power bars you consume so that's garbage. Is there anyway to avoid being put to sleep so she just gets to hit you in the face?

Don't let her throw sp1s.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    Kopara7 said:

I used CGR, the sp2 barely made a dent. Cruelty and precision up, and no weakness. Smh

Try not to dex at all before throwing the sp2 you get a lot more damage out of it

• Options
    NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    So, if Mantis is bugged... can we say that KABAM finally created a "bugged bug that's bugging us"? :)
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    NoOnexRO said:

So, if Mantis is bugged... can we say that KABAM finally created a "bugged bug that's bugging us"? :)

Yeah that sounds just about correct
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    Yeh had this same problem multiple times with apoc. "The more power used equals more damage" Yeh right done 0% damage with apocs sp3 multiple times and it just makes mantis a pain in the backside to fight so would appreciate it if kabam just gets it fixed and brushes it under the carpet ASAP as im sick of running into bugs most of the time.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    I swear we had this exact node a few months ago and the same problem where combo-ing into sp3 dealt 0 dmg.