Will you be happy if you pull 7 star Joe Fixit

RvzRvz Member Posts: 179 ★★
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
Greetings guys
If you pull Joe Fixit as 7 star, will you be happy? I need you to be honest and tell me if he is actually good or not. Appreciate it.

Will you be happy if you pull 7 star Joe Fixit 153 votes

Hell yeah he is awesome
26%
KaruseusThatGuyYouSaw235GodrohrDe_Potato_SaladpseudosaneMoosetiptronicChuck_Canuck75RockyshockyColinwhitworth69L0TUS_MANTISAyden_noah1HungaryHippoCalwooddaddySquirrelguyMr.0-8-4Izze_KingAMS94yücel53Bayle The DreadArifutera 41 votes
I’m ok with that pull. He is not bad
30%
DrZolaGrandOldKaiGK_23Vegeta9001Darkrider05Mqc19Josh51700Aanthop01arisrockykostontntslbenito0077Kpratish1997StoneyThePoneySidDDragon_Sham_SbkruebBugmat78DeaconYcats 47 votes
He is mid. Not happy but not sad either
19%
World EatermostlyharmlessnSIlverProfessorDark89PhoenixphillgreenBrokenBulmktLiquidkoldJustcause102JChanceH9SCP1504RockypantherxOGAvengerkubricknolanIronman3000MasterzxProthewass1980Hemendra_ThePredator1001Wasy1 30 votes
Oh no. Please no Joe Fixit
13%
Leediman39Mhd20034Rbk19AustinU823DRTOdoctorbWine_Loveracp1629LordSmasherSpagNidusInternetLoserMephisto[Deleted User]Stebo_79DeepworldCarolCorpDarkraw346Chief_primeGhostFace2022NisN 21 votes
He is trash. 100% big no!
9%
Spity68bm3eppsCropDusterDenslo500Kappa2gjay_denLuke9523VbnmeAnnihilator13_Ioniqus_797SearmenisacteyleneManbatnHatsumomo 14 votes

Comments

• RvzRvz Member Posts: 179 ★★

Yes.

Woah even unduped?
  • Bayle The DreadBayle The Dread Member Posts: 447 ★★★★
    Hell yeah he is awesome
    Rvz said:

Yes.

Woah even unduped?
    Ideally want him duped, but unduped works just as fine. The doom was also r5.
  • RvzRvz Member Posts: 179 ★★
    edited May 2023
    IMO he is a really debatable champion cus some ppl think he is great but some hate on him. That’s why I wanna know what the majorities of community think about this champ.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Member Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    my posterior would not experience discomfort if I got him
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    Hell yeah he is awesome
    There is also sometimes just a lag in players really using a champ that used to be worse pre-buff. Some still consider him as just okay, but the number of Fixits I have seen in high tier BGs would argue that he is in fact pretty useful.

His dupe is pretty nice, but he still is solid without. Just doesnt get quite as much out of the whole card system.
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 878 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Hell yeah he is awesome
    Joe Fixit is an interesting case. I've seen Nick136 sing his praises but was never going to rank him. Then I got him as a 7* and figured I might as well learn him.

He's is just insanely good unduped. You have so much control. One of the very high tier champs quietly sneaking under the radar. He's just as good as Overseer and Titania and much better than Hulk. Managed to dupe mine and he's just destroying everything that bleeds.
  • LBN1LBN1 Member Posts: 193 ★★
    Hell yeah he is awesome
    He was my first 7 star. He is tanky and sustainable and as a 7 star he has pretty solid damage. Gets regular use in my rotation. Duped is better of course, but still quite usable with his signature.
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Member Posts: 483 ★★★
    Hell yeah he is awesome
    Absolutely. I have a R4 6 star version because he's so useful. Poison immunity plus the ability to rotate damage increase/power gain increase/block penetration increase via combo ending attacks makes him a highly durable champ. His awakened ability makes his abilities even better. He's a great champ all around.
    edited May 2023
    Hell yeah he is awesome

Joe Fixit is an interesting case. I've seen Nick136 sing his praises but was never going to rank him. Then I got him as a 7* and figured I might as well learn him.

He's is just insanely good unduped. You have so much control. One of the very high tier champs quietly sneaking under the radar. He's just as good as Overseer and Titania and much better than Hulk. Managed to dupe mine and he just destroys everything that bleeds.

This.

This right here is the best way of describing Joe Fixit.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Member Posts: 945 ★★★
    Ok, I am very much open to receiving advice and being corrected if it will help me learn, but can someone please tell me what I'm missing with him. I have had him as a R1 6* (Sig 20) for absolutely ages, as I didn't think he was worth ranking up. He just seems so average to me. Can someone tell me what I'm missing?

Please, educate me and I'll happily rank him up.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★
    Personally, I wouldn’t be too excited to pull him once but I would be thrilled to pull him twice. IMO, he needs the dupe badly ( as too many Science champs). But even unduped, he is solid and I would certainly have my fun with him.
    edited May 2023
    Hell yeah he is awesome
    Luke9523 said:

Ok, I am very much open to receiving advice and being corrected if it will help me learn, but can someone please tell me what I'm missing with him. I have had him as a R1 6* (Sig 20) for absolutely ages, as I didn't think he was worth ranking up. He just seems so average to me. Can someone tell me what I'm missing?

Try using this rotation:

- Several medium attacks (you will notice you will stack Spades this way)
    - Throw in a heavy attack (Clubs)
    - Launch a SP1 (works best against champs that can bleed).

If you want additional damage, reach a SP3 and repeat the rotation mentioned above. Once his Deadman's hand buff expires, all your card effects will be 30% more potent.

Oh! And if you need to regenerate, do a 5 hit basic combo. The more Heart cards you have, the more you regenerate. Performing this rotation after a SP3 will regenerate you more.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,362 Guardian
    Rvz said:

IMO he is a really debatable champion cus some ppl think he is great but some hate on him. That’s why I wanna know what the majorities of community think about this champ.

A majority of the community, until recently, thought Chavez was mid, and now many people have witnessed the power of Chavez and changed their tune.

Also if I got Joe as a 7*, I'd probably r2 him unless I got hulk or titania first.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    I don't have a 5* or 6* to try him out
    So idk much about him but he looks powerful against mystics so yeah I won't be mad
  • rockykostonrockykoston Member Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    He is amazing but mine is unduped so I'm saying ok for now.

His Regen is crazy and so is his attack, just stack those cards.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,406 ★★★★★
    Hell yeah he is awesome
    Rvz said:

I like him in general, but one reason not mentioned often is that he is a great synergy member for Kingpin.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    Heck Yeah He's Awesome
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,943 ★★★★★
    He is great himself and very useful for kingpin synergy
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    No because I hate fighting him
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Member Posts: 945 ★★★
    Mr.0-8-4 said:

Luke9523 said:

Try using this rotation:

- Several medium attacks (you will notice you will stack Spades this way)
    - Throw in a heavy attack (Clubs)
    - Launch a SP1 (works best against champs that can bleed).

If you want additional damage, reach a SP3 and repeat the rotation mentioned above. Once his Deadman's hand buff expires, all your card effects will be 30% more potent.

Oh! And if you need to regenerate, do a 5 hit basic combo. The more Heart cards you have, the more you regenerate. Performing this rotation after a SP3 will regenerate you more.
    @Mr.0-8-4
    Cheers. I'll give him a go as R1 6*, and if he impresses me, I'll be ranking him up soon.
    Thank you for taking the time to let me know how to effectively use him.
    edited May 2023
    Hell yeah he is awesome

Rvz said:

I like him in general, but one reason not mentioned often is that he is a great synergy member for Kingpin.
    Bingo. I use this pair way more than KP and Hood. The first time I got all 7s and filled up 50% of my health bar was nuts. Nick136 was right all along.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,302 Guardian
    Rvz said:

It is up to you, but in my experience the opinion of one experienced player tends to be more useful to me than what the majority of people who respond to a poll think. Contrary to popular opinion, the majority opinion doesn't have a fantastic historical batting average. I've lost count of how many times the majority opinion has swung and missed by a mile.

What matters is not whether someone thinks a champ is good. What matters is why.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,329 ★★★★★
    Oh no. Please no Joe Fixit
    No he isn't cool
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,692 ★★★★★
    The people that really love him vastly overrated him, and people who don't or won't use him underrated him. He is one of those champs that is actually pretty good, id put him a bit above slap bang in the middle of the 7* pool. Between the mid tier answer and the one above it.
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,613 ★★★★
    He was my 8th 7*
    I wasn’t over the moon but I wasn’t upset either.

As I now own him as a 7* I have learned how to use him. Yes I can see his potential. I would have preferred a 7* Hulk OG or Titania but I didn’t get them I got Joe!
    edited May 2023
    Hell yeah he is awesome

The people that really love him vastly overrated him, and people who don't or won't use him underrated him. He is one of those champs that is actually pretty good, id put him a bit above slap bang in the middle of the 7* pool. Between the mid tier answer and the one above it.

What stands at top of this game is utility and Joe is chocked full of it. Science (overall best class) is The Overseer, then a toss up between Titania and Joe in the long run. Hulk will fade into obscurity. He's the worst science 7* champ.

It's wild that people are hyping Bishop and Domino.