**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Titan pool upcoming.

ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★

Looks like the titan pool is already coming soon. Guess that means that basic pool will also start expanding relatively soon. Compared to 6* did at least.

Comments

• Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    I'm hoping the feature champs are there.
  • Options
    Hopefully they also tell us how often or the time between champs being added to the basic pool as well.
  • Options
    Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 266 ★★★
    Seeing as you get 600 shards for duping a 7* and that’s the shards you need get a titan crystal. It’s probably going to be awhile before too many people can access these crystals. Unless they cost a lot less than the regular 7* crystals.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

I hope they change the design of Titan crystals, the current design legit looks like someone threw up on a Cavalier crystal :lol:

it’s a placeholder design
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw will be there
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    MR_61088 said:

Titanshards in Odins confirmed on July 4th

The million dollar question is how many shards
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

I know the pool already.

Doom, Herc, Nick, Hulkling, CGR, Tigra, Absorbing Man, Nimrod, Scorpion, Ghost, Archangel, Apocalypse, Kingpin, Human Torch, and Spot.

(trust me)

I know the pool already.

(Trust me.)

:)
    Can I ask a serious question related to 7-stars? Aunt Mai has pulled data from the game showing how 7-stars scale with various ranks. For example, Silver Surfer’s attack goes from roughly 3600 to 4550 to 5600, 6850, 8100 and 9500.

Are these numbers subject to change? It’s a really important detail as we try to decide whether to rank 7-stars to r2 or 6-stars to r5. The base stats for a 7r2 are going to be far beyond a 6r5, albeit without sig levels. And of course, many top champs won’t be 7-stars for a long time, if ever.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    I have zero titan shards so it doesnt really matter lol
  • Options
    GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Posts: 168

I know the pool already.

Doom, Herc, Nick, Hulkling, CGR, Tigra, Absorbing Man, Nimrod, Scorpion, Ghost, Archangel, Apocalypse, Kingpin, Human Torch, and Spot.

(trust me)

No valkyrie? How DARE they
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

I know the pool already.

(trust me)

I know the pool already.

(Trust me.)

Hey buddy, give us a riddle to help us solve a couple of the Titan champs
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    I hope theres a star lord in the pool
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Just a little reminder concerning Titan crystal...

You will first need to dupe between 25 to 40 (depending on the cost of Titan crystal) 7 stars before being able to pull 1 titan crystal :wink:
  • Options
    Stellar said:

Just a little reminder concerning Titan crystal...

You will first need to dupe between 25 to 40 (depending on the cost of Titan crystal) 7 stars before being able to pull 1 titan crystal :wink:

Or so you assume. Could be less. Could be more.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

I know the pool already.

(trust me)

I know the pool already.

(Trust me.)

I've been saving my $$$ for July 4th so please be generous with 7* and Titan shards as well as T6CC please 🙏