Who to R5?

Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Member Posts: 420 ★★
edited June 2023 in General Discussion

The only thing I'm 100% focused on at the moment is getting Cav. 6.1.2 Biohazard Sentinel is an obstacle for me though so who would be best for that fight? I also have the HB relic on Nimrod and OG Vision relic on OS

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian
    edited June 2023
    Redmags/Nebula for sentinel!
    Id do nimrod personally here
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Member Posts: 420 ★★
    edited June 2023

Redmags/Nebula for sentinel!
    Id do nimrod personally here

@pseudosane I got 6* awakened R1 Nebula. That'll help too but I'm also just looking to R5 someone here. No white or red mags though
  • GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Member Posts: 236 ★★
    Nimrod
  • AnlyAnly Member Posts: 615 ★★
    Nimgod
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 938 ★★★
    Nimrod, it isn't even a question. OS is mid
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★

She’s definitely not mid. She’s a good champ but she’s beat out by a lot of other techs
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

She’s definitely not mid. She’s a good champ but she’s beat out by a lot of other techs
    I think her main problem is debuff timers.
    They are quite short, and at high end content where other timers or weird slow nodes come in play, she suffers a lot.
    She is good, but she could be better, and she is definitely not at Nimrod's level.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Member Posts: 852 ★★★
    I like Omega Sentinel better than Nimrod. I ranked her over nimrod as 6* r4, and I am very happy with that. Nimrod just kind of sucks against non-mutants imo.
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 938 ★★★
    JChanceH9 said:

I like Omega Sentinel better than Nimrod. I ranked her over nimrod as 6* r4, and I am very happy with that. Nimrod just kind of sucks against non-mutants imo.

How does he suck against non mutants? He hits way harder against nonmutants than OS against mutants
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 262 ★★★
    JChanceH9 said:

If your nimrod isn’t high sig then of course he’s not gonna be as good against mutants. A high sig nimrod shreds anything not shock immune, it may take more sp2s than 1 against non mutants but they still get shredded