Prowess power back to original potency with update?

Comments

• Sime_JuricSime_Juric Member Posts: 83

Kabam Jax said:

H3t3r said:

It's being looked into right now.

Say who??
    Say @H3t3r.
    And also me:
    The game team is (and has been) looking into this.
    It's like the arsonist saying he's got the fire under control. I feel so confident now
    I’m frustrated as anyone else about the bug right now, but seriously, who else is going to fix a bug in MCOC except kabam?

Be frustrated, yeah, ask for them to fix it, yeah. But complain that kabam is answering you that the game team is fixing it? What does that solve?
    I get that but you do understand we keep getting more and more bugs right? I'm not supposed to complain to kabam about the bugs because they're the only one that can fix them? How about they stop releasing more and more bugs to begin with
    Nobody ever said you can't complain about bugs, you're just making that up. They're just saying you shouldn't belittle the waiter for handing you undercooked steak. It's not his fault.
    Yeah but if that same cook messed your steak up again and again and again and again everytime they cooked for you then yes you would. I never asked for a raw stake
  • DanxorDanxor Member Posts: 113 ★★
    Vedisuke said:

Danxor said:

Vedisuke said:
    Promoting cheating on the forums by deliberately using an earlier version of the game? Real smart.

Cheating? I've linked to a May release to help players have a worthy war! Or do you think the problem will be resolved quickly?
    Deliberately installing and using a version of the game that changes the nodes to work in a different way than the live release of the client is cheating. In this case it would be no different than using a modded version of the game that changes how much damage you do or other aspects, as you are electing to install a version of the game that modifies the fights to be easier.
    Vedisuke said:

Danxor said:

Vedisuke said:
    Promoting cheating on the forums by deliberately using an earlier version of the game? Real smart.

Cheating? I've linked to a May release to help players have a worthy war! Or do you think the problem will be resolved quickly?
    It's still cheating. If the download comes from an unofficial place as this one does you're officially breaking the terms and conditions part of the forum
  • horrendous_toohorrendous_too Member Posts: 236 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

H3t3r said:

Say who??
    Say @H3t3r.
    And also me:
    Thanks Jax,
    I appreciate the quick action.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,060 ★★★★★
    What about the ongoing Attack phase? Some clarity about how to treat this war is needed
  • Ares2239Ares2239 Member Posts: 52
    Current alliance war won’t count, if problem isn’t fixed before next war then season will be canceled.

I think
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Member Posts: 565 ★★★

Kabam Jax said:

H3t3r said:

Say who??
    Say @H3t3r.
    And also me:
    It's like the arsonist saying he's got the fire under control. I feel so confident now
    I’m frustrated as anyone else about the bug right now, but seriously, who else is going to fix a bug in MCOC except kabam?

Be frustrated, yeah, ask for them to fix it, yeah. But complain that kabam is answering you that the game team is fixing it? What does that solve?
    I get that but you do understand we keep getting more and more bugs right? I'm not supposed to complain to kabam about the bugs because they're the only one that can fix them? How about they stop releasing more and more bugs to begin with
    Nobody ever said you can't complain about bugs, you're just making that up. They're just saying you shouldn't belittle the waiter for handing you undercooked steak. It's not his fault.
    Yeah but if that same cook messed your steak up again and again and again and again everytime they cooked for you then yes you would. I never asked for a raw stake
    If you don't eat your steak rare you shouldn't be ordering steak
  • GuizaoGuizao Member Posts: 4
    @Kabam Jax would you please inform us about the attack phase, is it going to count? Several alliances are being affected by this…ending of the season, some aren’t going to upgrade their ranks cause of this…
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Member Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Ares2239 said:

Current alliance war won’t count, if problem isn’t fixed before next war then season will be canceled.

I think

Don’t say this stuff if you don’t actually know what’s happening

Kabam Jax said:

H3t3r said:

Say who??
    Say @H3t3r.
    And also me:

I'll have a nice salad then. And pair it up with a diet coke
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

H3t3r said:

Say who??
    Say @H3t3r.
    And also me:

Mind blown. I can't believe no one has ever thought about releasing updates without bugs. I'm sure that Kabam will get right on that for the next update since this brand new, totally original idea of bug free releases just came up, they'll do that from now on.

Thanks so much for your contribution. They couldn't have done it without you.
  • NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Member Posts: 117

Kabam Jax said:

H3t3r said:

Say who??
    Say @H3t3r.
    And also me:

Mind blown. I can't believe no one has ever thought about releasing updates without bugs. I'm sure that Kabam will get right on that for the next update since this brand new, totally original idea of bug free releases just came up, they'll do that from now on.

Clearly you've never played an optimized game before where game-breaking bugs are relatively rare.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

H3t3r said:

Say who??
    Say @H3t3r.
    And also me:

Clearly you've never played an optimized game before where game-breaking bugs are relatively rare.
    You should look up game breaking. This big isn't game breaking.
  • nismo41886nismo41886 Member Posts: 21
    node 22 AW, certainly a stacking prowess situation but the power gain is still out of control which leads to the death spiral

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15tZZVWWcJA8WZW56tl3PgLOeXd7Hg-me/view?usp=sharing

node 22 AW, certainly a stacking prowess situation but the power gain is still out of control which leads to the death spiral

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15tZZVWWcJA8WZW56tl3PgLOeXd7Hg-me/view?usp=sharing

You set it up where permission is required
  • nismo41886nismo41886 Member Posts: 21
    sorry, updated the link
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Danxor said:

Vedisuke said:

Danxor said:

Vedisuke said:

Deliberately installing and using a version of the game that changes the nodes to work in a different way than the live release of the client is cheating. In this case it would be no different than using a modded version of the game that changes how much damage you do or other aspects, as you are electing to install a version of the game that modifies the fights to be easier.
    U r being extremely dramatic...
    The only reason why it breaks ToS is because its from a 3rd party source and not Play or Apple store...
    Not because it changes the nodes or anything...
    The people who didnt update would be cheating if we follow your train of thought
  • Kare26Kare26 Member Posts: 11
    We definitely need some answers! This war should be canceled immediately!
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I guess this benefits forgetting to update and being on an old version for the first time lol
  • Diem926Diem926 Member Posts: 37
    People are using boosts and potions since Kabam isn’t making any decisions about this war. Hope they plan on providing compensation or reimbursement.
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Here with your update:

This War Matchup will not count toward the season. The points will be adjusted retroactively when the season ends, prior to distributing rewards.

The team has found the source of the issue and it should be resolved for the next matchup.

We'll continue to dig into the impact of this issue and will provide further updates when we have more information.

Apologies and thank yous.

Thanks Jax, please make a yellow banner thingy!

• EldarforceEldarforce Member Posts: 18
    Will war ratings still be impacted if you win or lose this war, though?
  • ValmezValmez Member Posts: 77
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Here with your update:

This War Matchup will not count toward the season. The points will be adjusted retroactively when the season ends, prior to distributing rewards.

The team has found the source of the issue and it should be resolved for the next matchup.

We'll continue to dig into the impact of this issue and will provide further updates when we have more information.

Apologies and thank yous.

Thank you for being so prompt with getting back to everyone, can I confirm that war rating won't have an effect too? Thank you
  • UnozUnoz Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2023

Don’t think they ever fix war rating on a cancelled war. So when jax says the war doesn’t count, it definitely does for your tier and that can effect the rest of season and they won’t fix it
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Member Posts: 565 ★★★

Kabam Jax said:

H3t3r said:

Say who??
    Say @H3t3r.
    And also me:

I'll have a nice salad then. And pair it up with a diet coke
    You might outlive me but I'll be happier throughout life
  • EldarforceEldarforce Member Posts: 18
    Unoz said:

Don’t think they ever fix war rating on a cancelled war
    Thanks, Unoz : )