Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

My progress

BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
So in the last 2 months I had made progress as I just had returned to the game after 1 1/2 and was wonder if I made good progress.
pre7syfuo9d0.png
agc4mtklkpxt.png
nmqsjh47ga98.png
99yiinb4bbov.png
dshyymh5j92l.png
3ls3l6oxu27h.png
I would like to know how far many people had gone in 2 months
- JA NA

Comments

• Options
    I would go back and 100% Acts 1,2, and 3
  • Options
    I would go back and 100% Acts 1,2, and 3

Ok thanks for the tip
  • Options
    100% acts 3 and up i just came back also like 2 and a half months ago from a long break and i regret 100% acts 1 and a little of act 2 not worth it and rewards are trash if you level those champs up a bit more you should 100% act 4 first
  • Options
    100% acts 3 and up i just came back also like 2 and a half months ago from a long break and i regret 100% acts 1 and a little of act 2 not worth it and rewards are trash if you level those champs up a bit more you should 100% act 4 first

Ok so act 4 1st then rest later
  • Options
    Yes look at the rewards for each act and chapter that should tell you which is best for you and act 4 also gives decent awards throughout the quest
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,246 ★★★★★
    Act3. Is good to get 100. So he Can add one more 4 Stars to op roster.
  • Options
    Thanks lad for the tips
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Give me your 5* iceman!!! LOL you have some great champs! Learn to use them and you'll go far
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    nice I'm jealous of your blade and 5* iceman
    keep going through story and complete up to act 4 100 % as you get 4* crystals and you will level up and in some of the chests you even get mastery cores.
  • Options
    you should be able to get 2 tier 4 alpha from 2 months of calendar plus if your in an alliance that runs map 4 id rank up iceman asap.
  • Options
    you should be able to get 2 tier 4 alpha from 2 months of calendar plus if your in an alliance that runs map 4 id rank up iceman asap.
    basic I mean to take iceman to rank 2
  • Options
    basic I mean to take iceman to rank 2

Already can missing a few mutant t3 cats
  • Options
    you wont regret it my 4* is rank 5 and is an absolute weapon.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    That 5* Iceman is awesome! And Blade and Hyperion will serve you well too!
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    5* iceman come on
  • Options
    5* iceman come on

:wink: