**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Valkyrie is bugged

Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
So our alliance used valkyrie for a few fights this war to counter unstoppable (as it is expected from her kit). Unfortunately, the new update brought a bug on valk. Now she fails to counter unstoppable in some instances. We had troubles on path 5 ebb and flow knock down fury with unstoppable heavy (she got repelled by the unstoppable. r5 sig 200 valk with 2 pierce buffs active) and we also had troubles against thing. It's very weird. We tested it out in duels and it was working fine but then in aw she was having issues. Strangely enough, she worked just fine against jessica jones' unstoppable. I think this needs to be looked into. It's a very sensitive matter as she's often used in aw as an attacker and this inconsistent bug can cause deaths.

Comments

• Options
    this has already been reported. Some big wars were disrupted because of it.
  • Options
    Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★

I didn't find this on the forum though... I've seen a couple vids on line in which the fight was valk vs wong and the game crashes. Btw we're also tier 1. The war I'm talking about is PBT vs PALO. And it's a close one. Luckily, no death caused by this bug. But we came very close to dying because of the bug.
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,887 Guardian
    edited June 2023
    Amms90 said:

I didn't find this on the forum though... I've seen a couple vids on line in which the fight was valk vs wong and the game crashes. Btw we're also tier 1. The war I'm talking about is PBT vs PALO. And it's a close one. Luckily, no death caused by this bug. But we came very close to dying because of the bug.
    Thanks for reporting! they had reports from other T1 wars as well. Kabam is working on it. Valk is currently broken. And kabam knows about it for sure.
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 620 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Just used her against the champion in EQ Thronebreaker 2.1 and her unstoppable bypass didn’t work. But it did work on Rhino in the previous fight on the path. Maybe it’s bugged against unstoppable buffs but not passives?
  • Options
    SeamusRedSeamusRed Posts: 18
    Axew said:

Just used her against the champion in EQ Thronebreaker 2.1 and her unstoppable bypass didn’t work. But it did work on Rhino in the previous fight on the path. Maybe it’s bugged against unstoppable buffs but not passives?

Just had the exact same experience. Was able to intercept Rhino but then the following fight she failed to bypass unstoppable on the champion the 2 times I tried at sig 160 with 3 pierce buffs.
  • Options
    KurtxzKurtxz Posts: 28
    edited June 2023
    Hi there.
    I'm the one that had problems with Fury on Ebb and Flow with Valkyrie, as soon as I manage to I will leave you here the video
  • Options
    KurtxzKurtxz Posts: 28