June Side quest

raviXsharmaraviXsharma Member Posts: 564 ★★★
Is the side quest of this month worth the time or efforts? Are you motivated enough?

June Side quest 193 votes

Absolutely worth my time
47%
DrZolaRaganatorMonkeyWTV_Addict_2017SIlverProfessorFredhorst23BlackSaChicaptaincushThatGuyYouSaw235BayouemSw0rdMasterCaptainaidenRasiloverKerneasdfmoore26BulmktTyEdgeIamnikeLovejoy72FloorKiller 91 votes
Ridiculous side quest!
52%
DL864bhuv9191DanielRandSpity68nelly22MidnightfoxTrunkoMongoPawnzuffyDuMonUTigerphilKpthagreatcausticRayhanIshaqueBluestonecfpreludeCassyLesktheGlut_666p01arisBroken 102 votes

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Absolutely worth my time
    I hate it so far. It's been one of the more demanding pieces of content on my roster in a long while. But a 6* AG is worth a whole lot, plus the Cav crystal this month is pretty damn decent. Pulled myself a 6* Rhino, hate that guy.
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 939 ★★★
    Absolutely worth my time
    I like how this poll has no medium option, just both extremes, and the votes are split about half and half.
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Member Posts: 298
    Absolutely worth my time
    Pikolu said:

Very easy side quest, can literally use the same team everytime and can do the quest at your own pace. I quite enjoy it.

Agree, already done like 15 times
  • 11993451199345 Member Posts: 522 ★★★
    Absolutely worth my time
    Pikolu said:

Very easy side quest, can literally use the same team everytime and can do the quest at your own pace. I quite enjoy it.

Ditto!
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,778 ★★★★★
    Absolutely worth my time
    Worth it because I finished it already. Easy when you can play everything right away and move on.
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,613 ★★★★
    Absolutely worth my time
    The paragon side quest IMO offers better rewards than the TB monthly quest
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    Absolutely worth my time
    The difficulty for Paragon is fine by me, but I gotta say it's hard to put together a team that counters all the defenders. Also since it has Doom, it's a thumbs down from me. He is the definition of a chore
  • RealpgRealpg Member Posts: 41
    Absolutely worth my time
    Love a side quest where you can spend and get what you want instead of stuff you don't use like 4* ag and 4* sign stones.
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Ridiculous side quest!
    The bundles bring it down a lot for me
    Other things are fine
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,778 ★★★★
    Absolutely worth my time

• DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,893 ★★★★★
    Absolutely worth my time
    But for lags, no real issues. I still have 3-4 more passes, and I’ve used the same 5-6 attackers each time after my first run.

Dr. Zola
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Absolutely worth my time
    I’m paragon so I have the roster to comfortably do level five. I have been happy with it. It’s somewhat challenging with the nodes and champs but hasn’t required items. That’s a good sweet spot.

I know it wasn’t intended, but I’m grateful for the bug giving us the seiz devices early. I don’t usually rush content but it feels good to be ahead of the game on the sidequest so I can focus on EQ later (I have five SQ runs left).

Lots of people take vacations and whatnot over the summer. It’s nice to not have a few entries squeezed into the end of the month, especially since we can have them in time for the war and BG breaks.
  • JestuhJestuh Member Posts: 274 ★★★
    Ridiculous side quest!

I hate it so far. It's been one of the more demanding pieces of content on my roster in a long while. But a 6* AG is worth a whole lot, plus the Cav crystal this month is pretty damn decent. Pulled myself a 6* Rhino, hate that guy.

Not that it’s a competition but out of the monthly spider crystals I duped a 6s rhino AND pulled kamala khan. Oh yeah. 🤣
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 733 ★★★
    Absolutely worth my time
    It was a pain the first few time because I rushed in and didn’t study it. After that, it’s a breeze and it gave me enough mats to r4 my 6* Kang cause I’m kooky like that.
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Member Posts: 564 ★★★
    Vance2_jr said:

It was a pain the first few time because I rushed in and didn’t study it. After that, it’s a breeze and it gave me enough mats to r4 my 6* Kang cause I’m kooky like that.

What team are you guys using?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,549 ★★★★★
    Jestuh said:

Not that it’s a competition but out of the monthly spider crystals I duped a 6s rhino AND pulled kamala khan. Oh yeah. 🤣
    I duped 6 star peni and ham, but no competition
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 733 ★★★
    Absolutely worth my time

Vance2_jr said:

What team are you guys using?
    Doom, AA, Galan, Nick Fury and Torch worked well for me. AA shuts down 3-4 champs easy. Torch or Galan for boss depending on which class it is.
  • JestuhJestuh Member Posts: 274 ★★★
    Ridiculous side quest!

Jestuh said:

I duped 6 star peni and ham, but no competition
    Well you lost that competition as hard as Real lost to City!! 🤣😉

Grats on the pulls tho!
  • TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Member Posts: 153
    Absolutely worth my time
    At first it was a pain but I found the right team to do it so now I'm enjoying it. Plus this SQ helped get me my first r4
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,694 ★★★★★
    Where exactly is the 6* awakening gem in the side quest ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Absolutely worth my time

Where exactly is the 6* awakening gem in the side quest ?

Special Objectives for Thronebreaker and Paragon players
  • GOTGGOTG Member Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    The nodes are unchanged you just need to bring the right team. I susgest Doom, NF, HT, Venom and Apocalypes.
  • SmasherM86SmasherM86 Member Posts: 72
    Ridiculous side quest!

Pikolu said:

Agree, already done like 15 times
    What team did you use ?
  • Normax_XNormax_X Member Posts: 551 ★★★
    Absolutely worth my time
    repetitive but it wasnt meant to be done in 1 day so its fine, good rewards tbh and 7* shards
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    Absolutely worth my time
    Basically one side says SHORT and borind i can do arena for the july 4th deals or do other stuff or wherever and the other says is short and BORING with pretty bad rewards half full or half empty and also perfectly balanced as all things have to be (thats how the quote goes right?)