Cosmic R5

Maestro1713Maestro1713 Member Posts: 129
I'm just about to have my 1st R5 and it will be a cosmic champ. Logic and popularity tell me to rank up Hercules but I am thinking about going against the grain and taking up King Groot! He is a very good champ and simply a tank...... What would you do?

Comments

• ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 786 ★★★★
    Love it! Rank up who you like to use and King Groot is great champ
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,174 ★★★★★
    If you want to tackle Gauntlet and/or EoP, then Herc is the way to go (though a r4 is perfectly fine, a r5 would kill it). If you don't care and/or have already done it, then King Groot.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 931 ★★★★
    Could only imagine the regen on r5 sig 200 King. Pretty much unkillable
  • spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Member Posts: 162 ★★
    Go for king groot! Always rank who you like, not who’s better.
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 592 ★★★★
    This is a game, meaning you should play this for fun. Whatever will give you the most enjoyment out of your time spent is what you should do. King Groot is awesome and a good choice.
  • zernixzernix Member Posts: 82
    There's no content in the game a R4 Herc can't trivialize, so R5ing a champ you enjoy who can use it more sounds more fun to me.
  • IamFlashJLIamFlashJL Member Posts: 30

I'm just about to have my 1st R5 and it will be a cosmic champ. Logic and popularity tell me to rank up Hercules but I am thinking about going against the grain and taking up King Groot! He is a very good champ and simply a tank...... What would you do?

If it's your first rank 5 then go for hercules . That'll be the best choice you'll ever make for your account
  • GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    Go With KG, you should always rank up champs you like to play :)
  • SmasherM86SmasherM86 Member Posts: 72
    Hercules is so worthy....
  • GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 ★★★

Hercules is so worthy....

Worthy or not, don't rank up champs you don't enjoy playing..
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    He’s an ok choice, I think? He benefits from high sig enough that he won’t be easily replaced as a 7*. Good defender that gets more dangerous the longer you let the fight go on. Can take on power burn. He should be sig 200 to justify R5, I think?

For my own, I can really only justify R5 in a 7* world by ranking up simply the best, most irreplaceable champs. If he fits that niche for you…?