**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It’s the 7-month anniversary of the last glory store update!

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
Did you know that if you finish 31st in AQ, you get less t6b and t3a than you get from 2000 BG trophies? (One purchase of each at 1000 trophies).

2000 BG trophies gets you 15% of each catalyst. If you want that with glory, it’ll cost 3900 per cycle. If you score 599 million, your reward is 3400 glory, plus whatever rank rewards will net you.

Hopefully an update is around the corner but this is our grindiest game mode and now I’d put the rewards behind solo content, BGs and war. Fingers crossed for good news soon.

Comments

• Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    HSS75 said:

Wait 5 more months

ew

• Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    @Kabam Jax there was a post last year, saying that stores would be upgraded more regularly for smaller incremental changes.

AQ is definitely due an update; it's the game mode that keeps alliances together and if you let BGs run away with the rewards, as it's currently the case, a lot of alliances, founded on AQ, will start to crumble.

Which would be sad.

It would be great if we can get an indicative and tough timeline for when it will be updated.

Thanks!
  • Options

@Kabam Jax there was a post last year, saying that stores would be upgraded more regularly for smaller incremental changes.

AQ is definitely due an update; it's the game mode that keeps alliances together and if you let BGs run away with the rewards, as it's currently the case, a lot of alliances, founded on AQ, will start to crumble.

Which would be sad.

It would be great if we can get an indicative and tough timeline for when it will be updated.

Thanks!

You’re onto something here. Quest and war are modes that are played together in real time. We might have our own schedules but we’re on the map together. BG progression and points are earned privately…individually…away from other alliance members.

It’s not as communal a game mode. It doesn’t breed the same investment in each other’s participation and success.
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

Which would be sad.

Thanks!

You’re onto something here. Quest and war are modes that are played together in real time. We might have our own schedules but we’re on the map together. BG progression and points are earned privately…individually…away from other alliance members.

It’s not as communal a game mode. It doesn’t breed the same investment in each other’s participation and success.
    So much this. And as @DrZola says, the BG store has massively devalued all the others. Running an 80m alliance, it's odd how the interaction in war and AQ, even the haranguing of people to move, means you're all regularly interacting and trying to pull together.

You keep people on in tougher times, because you have that interaction.

If people are just a BG score, it depersonalises the alliance structure.

Which does genuinely concern me.

Also, thank you @SirGamesBond , that's the post I was thinking of; more regular updates to AQ rather than 9-12 months... Posted 8 months ago!
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Paragons still have t2cc , t3cc , t1a , t1cc in the glory store. What else do i say now ? Even after the new update , i doubt they will give something which will help at the progression level.
  • Options
    Over the last month or so, we’ve risen from rank 850ish to 638. We haven’t had a significant change in membership, maps or modifiers. The only variable is everyone else.

We posted 550mil running 665 with uncomplicated mods. It’s absurd that someone running map 4/5 and scoring 250mil gets the same 3400 glory we get at 550mil.
  • Options
    @TyEdge We hit rank 1600 running only map 5 this round; 4,500 glory.

I wonder if this is an elaborate means of saving money.

Pile all the rewards into BGs (which have incredibly low complexity in terms of in game design of challenge and operation now that it's built) and slowly kill off war and AQ and any complex element of alliance management. You'd need far less people to manage BGs.

Whereas, I'm personally still hoping for an AQ revamp, but it feels like an incursion esque mothballing is on the cards. Particularly as the game has centred on prestige for so many years and the new toy, BGs, specifically discourages prestige.
  • Options

@TyEdge We hit rank 1600 running only map 5 this round; 4,500 glory.

I wonder if this is an elaborate means of saving money.

Pile all the rewards into BGs (which have incredibly low complexity in terms of in game design of challenge and operation now that it's built) and slowly kill off war and AQ and any complex element of alliance management. You'd need far less people to manage BGs.

Whereas, I'm personally still hoping for an AQ revamp, but it feels like an incursion esque mothballing is on the cards. Particularly as the game has centred on prestige for so many years and the new toy, BGs, specifically discourages prestige.

We got 4700 total for top 800 at 550 mil.
  • Options
    ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    Any update here @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Kappa2g said:

Glory, Loyalty stores that players grind for weekly/seasonally all outdated, meanwhile game breaking offers will be dropping on the weekend. Shame

People are getting half a t6cc from monthly content and can’t get it in the glory store. It’ll be very interesting to see what happens with cash offers.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Just adding my post here to keep the topic front & centre - it's been more than half a year. That is some serious "latency issues"!
  • Options
    5th5th Posts: 151 ★★
    Any update here @Kabam Miike

• Options
    @DNA3000

You like to muse over game economy and related facets. Thoughts?