**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

(Self Bleed relic) KABAM IS COOKING WITH THIS ONE!

CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★

THIS! Is exactly how the mutants are supposed to operate. Can’t wait to see whether or not it works with willpower (unlikely given the lack of potency) but now we will be able to start really synergizing with these relics.
Apocalypse will hopefully go bleed immune, Kitty pryde should gain her fury, and every bleed immune champ will automatically have benefits. I’m excited for this one 😈

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    Helps mags heal...
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    You'll get willpower no issue. This could be good for cable, domino
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,726 ★★★

This is meant for summoners who don't run suicides who would like to use Omega Red. Helps the Mags as well but Omega Red is the first mutant that comes to mind for me.

Exactly what I was thinking, OR!!
  • Options

This is meant for summoners who don't run suicides who would like to use Omega Red. Helps the Mags as well but Omega Red is the first mutant that comes to mind for me.

Exactly! It’s also going to help Kitty pryde with “Worth a shot” since she gains a fury for each debuff on her 😈 now I’m not certain about how it will effect regeneration with willpower since if it doesn’t do any damage than doesn’t that mean there’s nothing to heal off of?
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Would deep wounds extend the duration of the self bleed? Would be cool if it did
  • Options
    Axew said:

Would deep wounds extend the duration of the self bleed? Would be cool if it did

That would be amazing since you are literally “bleeding yourself” also should therefore work with the potency though (which for mutants specifically wouldn’t be a problem)
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Exactly! It’s also going to help Kitty pryde with “Worth a shot” since she gains a fury for each debuff on her 😈 now I’m not certain about how it will effect regeneration with willpower since if it doesn’t do any damage than doesn’t that mean there’s nothing to heal off of?
    It doesn’t matter the debuff is doing zero damage.
    It’s still a debuff and will trigger willpower regeneration.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★

Willpower heals per debuff that includes non damaging debuffs (like slow) or non damaging damaging debuffs (like a posion in diablo or a coldsnap in silver sufer i think)
  • Options

Willpower heals per debuff that includes non damaging debuffs (like slow) or non damaging damaging debuffs (like a posion in diablo or a coldsnap in silver sufer i think)
    Gotcha! Thanks guys I think using Magneto to regen a lot mixed me up a bit
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 633 ★★★

I’m looking forward to picking this one up for Toad for sure

I'm looking forward to getting Toad so I can do exactly the same thing
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 569 ★★★
    Colossus could benefit as well, but not nearly as much as some of the others already mentioned, and at the very least it's free willpower healing for those not immune.
  • Options
    Other than just attaching it to a bleed immune Mutant, the self-bleed opens up so many different combinations:
    • On Domino, will she gain power when she purifies it
    • Omega Red automatically activates Death Field
    • Apoc gains Bleed Immune early
    • Old Man's Fury limit is now 16 instead of 15
    • Sauron's Crit Res is boosted
    • Cable's degen will activate
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★

Other than just attaching it to a bleed immune Mutant, the self-bleed opens up so many different combinations:

Mister sinister and jubilee can transfer the debuff off an sp1
  • Options

Mister sinister and jubilee can transfer the debuff off an sp1
    Got surprised by the Jubliee one, she apparently converts damaging debuffs into a Shock
  • Options

-Storm should gain extra prowess stacks
    -also the signature ability gives it a 50% chance to trigger A SECOND TIME except for the main 4 (Toad, Col, Storm, Namor) who will trigger two bleeds 100% of the time.
    -there’s also a precision or cruelty passive available for each champ.
    -This also might mean that Kitty Pryde with suicides AND Magneto Red can manually activate 3 furies and a passive buff at once… I need it now!

• Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Not bad. Just wish it was a little longer for omega red.