What's immediately needed? ... playerbase demands vs game demands

JK_47JK_47 Member Posts: 276 ★★
What's immediately needed? ...rest of the title is clickbait LoL...

I kindly request you punch in ur votes addressing immediate needs that are long overdue, comments are much appreciated

What's immediately needed? ... playerbase demands vs game demands 132 votes

Ability to sell t4cc
3%
EB54Giantwalrus56HuskerCoolOneAboveAll_107 4 votes
Glory store update
54%
DL864BashlordFrankWhiteLilMaddogHTJosh51700GarlopseudosaneTyEdgeIamnikeUnobtainiumClawsSachhyam257LiquidkoldMoosetiptronicGrimXYZredsoxpatsfan89TRSIMPFloorKillerTheKiryuRockyshockyUsagicassidy 72 votes
Loyalty store update
7%
SligFigueAnthinhoAyden_noah1OpxTheGodfather39KorgimusVannulloydAgent_7Rodrigo_BS 10 votes
Iso increase for duping higher rarity
10%
bhuv9191Darkrider05DjinLostCrestrvcubingAzenstarJellykaanRuwqiersaSleepyBear21hburns03KLZISO17Azurehi_im_sir 14 votes
More stringent security and bans
11%
BigPoppaCBONEdanielmathDarkestDestroyerMagicBentonRaganatorHort4KpthagreatcaustictntslDRTOOurobøroslaserjohn26FiiNCHBigBlueOxUltragamer 15 votes
Fixing the annoying no internet wifi symbol
3%
Colinwhitworth69NeoDazarasCaptain_Pug30Axew 4 votes
Beta testing monthly event before launch
3%
KerneasMoeyTehrMackeyDrago_von_DragoLittleha132 5 votes
Solo event and alliance event reward update
2%
TryakshaJohny_JoestarTheGame84 3 votes
6* dual crystal cost revision to 10k
1%
Mario64Certi 2 votes
War rewards update
2%
dzikidzikShadow_siddNewtrel 3 votes

Comments

• Khellendros138Khellendros138 Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    Glory store update
    If they would include shards in the glory store I think that would go a long way.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    More stringent security and bans
    All of the above
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,405 Guardian
    Stores aside, we need meaningful endgame content. The 8.3 beta was so easy that it was honestly really disappointing. The only reason for endgame players to build a roster ahead of r3 is BGs and the combat power rate increase. Pretty much everything else can be beaten easily with r3s now.
  • JK_47JK_47 Member Posts: 276 ★★
    edited June 2023
    Glory store update
    Pikolu said:

Stores aside, we need meaningful endgame content. The 8.3 beta was so easy that it was honestly really disappointing. The only reason for endgame players to build a roster ahead of r3 is BGs and the combat power rate increase. Pretty much everything else can be beaten easily with r3s now.

No point in adding more floors to a building whose basement is weak...

There are ten concerns at least that needs to be immediately addressed...it would be incredibly foolish or genuinely devious to release new content before addressing them...

BG new season started today, for me it was missing objectives and I started in platinum 3 where I finished last season...what's the point in launching a new season...the very first day many people are missing objectives for which they have to spend time and effort with support after a lot of stress we will be reimbursed right before the season ends..

Was excited about BG season and bumped rewards
    Feeling so stressed out and frustrated now after missing objectives
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    JK_47 said:

Pikolu said:

No point in adding more floors to a building whose basement is weak...

There are ten concerns at least that needs to be immediately addressed...it would be incredibly foolish or genuinely devious to release new content before addressing them...

BG new season started today, for me it was missing objectives and I started in platinum 3 where I finished last season...what's the point in launching a new season...the very first day many people are missing objectives for which they have to spend time and effort with support after a lot of stress we will be reimbursed right before the season ends..

Was excited about BG season and bumped rewards
    Feeling so stressed out and frustrated now after missing objectives
    It was bugged. What are you stressed for? It will be fixed.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,147 ★★★★
    Glory store update
    TyEdge said:

Wow, so people overwhelmingly want a glory store update, even over game stability?

That's rather telling!!

The last time the game was stable, Fast 9 and Black Widow were just about to hit theaters, and Joe Biden was six months into his term as president. Glory store update seems more attainable. Plus, if I rank up my champs, maybe I’ll survive that combo to the face that I’ll blame on input issues, because it couldn’t possibly be the fact I suck at this game.
    😂
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    JK_47 said:

@Demonzfyre U trying to normalise it, isn't helping mate

Not trying to normalize anything but you being overly dramatic like it's causing real stress is just silly. It will be fixed, and you'll be fine.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    All of the above
    Glory store update

All of the above

Exactly and thank you
  • Cwrobinson31Cwrobinson31 Member Posts: 1
    You forgot one option! Having mastery loadouts for the rest of the game would be amazing... preferably before I die of old age...or drinking to much😑. If for nothing else atleast slowly open it up giving you 2 or 3 options for aw. Second would be input issues where I get blasted in the face after dashing back and not being able to block after... but I'm usually 3 drinks in when I start playing after work... so that might be a fat thumbs or skill/blur issue at that point😊. So I'll just stick with mastery loadouts please!
    Glory store update

You forgot one option! Having mastery loadouts for the rest of the game would be amazing... preferably before I die of old age...or drinking to much😑. If for nothing else atleast slowly open it up giving you 2 or 3 options for aw. Second would be input issues where I get blasted in the face after dashing back and not being able to block after... but I'm usually 3 drinks in when I start playing after work... so that might be a fat thumbs or skill/blur issue at that point😊. So I'll just stick with mastery loadouts please!

Absolutely mate, it should be among the top priority as well...
    Can't believe I missed to list it out