**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Modders

Comments

• Options
    xman69xxman69x Posts: 51
    We…..lol… all clear…see something - say something….
  • Options
    BirbmanBirbman Posts: 77
    Sorry didn’t mean to start all of this everyone
  • Options
    BirbmanBirbman Posts: 77
    Also won’t be posting anything about modders on the forums didn’t know that was hopeless
  • Options
    Birbman…no need to be sorry my friend, someone needed to say the true here…

If you see that someone is cheating in the battleground then make a screenshot and send it to kabam, and watch that account for several days to see if they gonna ban them, if not then bring it on forums with details….

And if you see that someone is cheating in arenas then you can make a screenshot and post it here because the leaderboard is public domain…

Anyway, KABAM employees need to start to deal with cheaters on daily basis and appreciate any kind of help, especially on forums….
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Birbman said:

Sorry didn’t mean to start all of this everyone

You’re all good my friend. You took the feedback given and understood. This other individual is off his rocker and that’s not your fault. If you’ve got questions, keep posting. If you’ve got suspicions and you’re unsure, feel free to post them, just make sure those names are crossed out and it’s all good. We are here to help. Just don’t listen to this other guy.
  • Options
    IOSJasonN…. 100% agree with you…but … lol

If that cleaner see that someone is cheating on his work place then he has an OBLIGATION to report it to his manager…

KABAM employees have an OBLIGATION BY COMPANY POLICY TO REPORT ANY SUSPECT ON VIOLATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE, including this website because this website goes under TERMS OF SERVICE OF KABAM…..period

You are all funny, trying to show it differently, how you wanna bend the true and avoid following COMPANY RULES.

Lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    xman69x said:

If that cleaner see that someone is cheating on his work place then he has an OBLIGATION to report it to his manager…

KABAM employees have an OBLIGATION BY COMPANY POLICY TO REPORT ANY SUSPECT ON VIOLATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE, including this website because this website goes under TERMS OF SERVICE OF KABAM…..period

You are all funny, trying to show it differently, how you wanna bend the true and avoid following COMPANY RULES.

Lol

If you know the company policy so well, read it out here. Word for word.
  • Options
    Keep coming… no problem… you are funny :D

So, lol , what you want to say? That KABAM employees are NOT obligated to report VIOLATIONS OF TERMS OF SERVICE?????????????really?

Aaaaaaaaa…. now I get it, that is normal in KABAM…

Lol
  • Options

xman69x said:

Lol

If you know the company policy so well, read it out here. Word for word.
    Here’s hoping they become really familiar with one the forum policies real soon…
  • Options
    Lol… don’t avoid now…

Now , we come to an end of the story…

Tell us, tell the community, after all this defending, tell us if KABAM EMPLOYEES NEED TO REPORT VIOLATIONS OF THERMS OF SERVICE,,, YES or NO?
  • Options
    If YES… then you agree with everything that I wrote….

If NO …. then it means that KABAM is ok with cheating….

P.S chose wisely….. :#
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

• Options
    xman69x said:

If YES… then you agree with everything that I wrote….

If NO …. then it means that KABAM is ok with cheating….

P.S chose wisely….. :#

You're asking the school janitors to teach at this point, man.

There is a place within Kabam where reports go, and this place isn't it. Reports of cheating aren't meant to be publicly discussed, since that can lead to harassment against accused players whether they're guilty or not. For that reason, reports are made by the in game Report feature or by sending in a Support Ticket with the required information. There are two options to report players, and you're asking for a third, much worse option. Why?
  • Options
    True …. Agree with you 100%….

There is an exception, ARENA leaderboard, it’s public domain, I can post here screenshot of arena leederboard, right? ( without accusing anybody )Then from that leaderboard you can see that number 1 place has 3500 win streak, which means that guy is cheater ( refer on forum discussion “ TOP GRINDER “ ).

Now , does KABAM EMPLOYEES HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO REPORT THIS VIOLATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE?

It is simple question, YES or NO? There is nothing in between.

So tell to the community, YES or NO?
  • Options
    By not answering, we all know what that means……

Thank You for your collaboration …
  • Options
    xman69x said:

True …. Agree with you 100%….

There is an exception, ARENA leaderboard, it’s public domain, I can post here screenshot of arena leederboard, right? ( without accusing anybody )Then from that leaderboard you can see that number 1 place has 3500 win streak, which means that guy is cheater ( refer on forum discussion “ TOP GRINDER “ ).

Now , does KABAM EMPLOYEES HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO REPORT THIS VIOLATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE?

It is simple question, YES or NO? There is nothing in between.

So tell to the community, YES or NO?

Yes. The Kabam employees in charge of banning cheaters are obligated to report this tos violation to themselves. These particular Kabam employees are not in charge of banning cheaters. Would you also like them to sort out the accounting? Design the next champion?
  • Options
    So what you want to say , that OTHER KABAM EMPLOYEES ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO REPORT ANY VIOLATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE???

Lol

Then we know how thing and which values KABAM is following.

Again, Thank You for your collaboration…
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    You’ll have to bear with me I haven’t looked up or kept up with anything arena tbh are you saying it shows the player did 3500 rounds in the last arena? Or on their profile they have a 3500 win streak?
  • Options
    xman69x said:

So what you want to say , that OTHER KABAM EMPLOYEES ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO REPORT ANY VIOLATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE???

Lol

Then we know how thing and which values KABAM is following.

Again, Thank You for your collaboration…

• Options
    IOSJasonN…. You can find it here on forum , on discussion named “ top arena grinder”…. Look the posts and screenshots….
  • Options
    Lol … what ? I think that you thing… bla bla bla…. Lol

Simple question, are KABAM employees OBLIGATED TO REPORT ANY VIOLATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE?

Yes or No
    That one is answering that banning team can ban, I didn’t ask which department is for banning….lol

Keep avoiding to answer on simple question …

YES …. They need
    NO …. They don’t need

We are waiting…

• Options
    xman69x said:

Lol … what ? I think that you thing… bla bla bla…. Lol

Simple question, are KABAM employees OBLIGATED TO REPORT ANY VIOLATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE?

Yes or No
    That one is answering that banning team can ban, I didn’t ask which department is for banning….lol

Keep avoiding to answer on simple question …

YES …. They need
    NO …. They don’t need

We are waiting…

You've gotten your answer, you just don't like it
  • Options
    Ok. Maybe I didn’t get it…. Can you , please … answer it again…

Are KABAM EMPLOYEES OBLIGATED TO REPORT ANY VIOLATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE? Yes or no?
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    xman69x said:

Are KABAM EMPLOYEES OBLIGATED TO REPORT ANY VIOLATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE? Yes or no?

No. Of course they are not obligated. They may point you to the correct channel to report cheating but as other players have done that they might not feel the need in this case.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    xman69x said:

There's quite alot you don't get
  • Options
    WOW !!!!!!!!!!! finally…. We got an answer…

WOW …. Company that their employees can look back on violations, cheaters , wow ….so if employee see violation they don’t need to say nothing to their supervisors ….wow…

• Options
    There is another thing ….. Then there is question; what kind of people is working there???

I mean, employees are NOT obligated to follow terms of service , this is legal issues, but what is with MORAL issue….

If they can look back on cheating, cheaters, violations , then where is moral value….

OMG … this is big ….
This discussion has been closed.