**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Battlegrounds

Supergirl_DCSupergirl_DC Member Posts: 3
Hello everyone!
Let’s discuss the point system in “Battlegrounds”. I’m very disappointed in changing the number of points “for time” from 15,000 pts to 10,000 pts. Earlier i thought that game will reward you for quicker time of fighting and a lot of us were choosing the “suicide mastery”, we played in such aggressive style, but now, a lot of players just dance all the fight, save the points of XP and win, even if you defeat their defender (sorry for repeating of terms). I thought that the better way to choose the winner by two ways: by summarizing all points from every round, just like in Box or do it in another way: if you defeat your opponent’s champion and your opponent not, than no matter how many XP he saved, the defeated opponent will matter. Let’s discuss this, it’s such interesting question i think

Comments

• Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 369 ★★★
    It is not at all interesting, I think, this question, perhaps.
    Definitely not after there's a 100+ comments thread on this very topic (even though some people have tried to derail the discussion /ahem/).
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,464 Guardian
    In the top GC matches, tanky champions like Sassy would basically guarantee that the other person wins because of time.

I quite enjoy the changes myself because it rewards more skillful play and also rewards using the safe, but slower, option instead of the nuke that will do it faster but riskier.
  • GardarikaGardarika Member Posts: 1
    There are a large number of champions that cannot be defeated in the allotted time, and you cannot block all of them. That's why I'm happy with the changes and I don't want to change anything.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,518 ★★★★★
    I agree. I'm not a fan of the Points changing.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,518 ★★★★★
    Gardarika said:

There are a large number of champions that cannot be defeated in the allotted time, and you cannot block all of them. That's why I'm happy with the changes and I don't want to change anything.

Couple points to that. That also works the other way. Champs have more Health on the Attack.
    Also, it creates scenarios where taking the Opponent down is a Loss, and not taking down the Opponent but having more Health is a Win.

Although we just had a large discussion about this, so I better sit this one out now.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,942 ★★★★★
    The new system rewards skill. It's no wonder so many are against it. Just be better and you'll win more.